Part Of Me @ Projekt Rev 2002 ?

LESTAT

While doing some researches, I found this review of Projekt Revolution 2002 show.

02.02.2002 Madison, WI, Alliant Energy Center Memorial Coliseum, Projekt Revolution Tour

"The crowd rocked along as the band played many favorites including "Crawling", "Papercut", "With You", "In The End", and other tracks from the Hybrid Theory album. They also added other songs from the Hybrid Theory EP including "Step Up" and "Part Of Me.""

Part Of Me? Can anybody confirm it? Was anyone at this show?

Personally, I think that reviewer confused it with "And One".

In case you didn't know, it is considered that "Part Of Me" was never performed live, at least after the band changed it's name to Linkin Park.

Noone knos the set of the show so it's possible that it was played! But prob it was just mislabeled as "And One." Someone shud ask a band member during the next LPU chat if they remember! Then again, I just read the review and it said LP opened w By Myself, mayb it was a completely diff set and a one time thing!

Edited by LPPRJKT4

People HAVE asked the band if they've played Part of Me/Carousel live before, numerous times in fact. The majority of the answers have basically been "I don't remember," and Phoenix said that they played Carousel once. It's also known from an interview with Brad that they rehearsed Carousel during soundchecks on the Family Values Tour in '01.

Yep Phoenix at Pinkpop 07 at the M&G said he didn't remember if they had done Carousel/Part Of Me.

I thought that Carousel was rehearsed for Ozzfest, not FVT01. Maybe I'm wrong but I was under the impression it was for Ozzfest.

I was wrong, it was actually on the European Headline Tour: http://onstagemag.com/ar/performance_linki...magic/index.htm

Dated January 2002: "I caught up with Shinoda, Hahn, and Delson just as Linkin Park was about to embark on a headlining tour of England, France, Germany, Holland, and Austria."

Delson: We'll be using sound checks on the headline tour to work out some new and old material to incorporate into the set, songs like “My December” and “Carousel.”

There's actually a LOT of interesting info in this interview. Mike says there are 2,000 copies of the original HTEP, not 1,000, collaborations with Z-Trip and Team Sleep for Reanimation are mentioned, as are Chester collaborating with DJ Lethal and Mike/Joe collaborating with the Visionaries (keep in mind this is back in the summer of 2001).

Edited by Astat

I was wrong, it was actually on the European Headline Tour: http://onstagemag.com/ar/performance_linki...magic/index.htm

Dated January 2002: "I caught up with Shinoda, Hahn, and Delson just as Linkin Park was about to embark on a headlining tour of England, France, Germany, Holland, and Austria."

Delson: We'll be using sound checks on the headline tour to work out some new and old material to incorporate into the set, songs like “My December” and “Carousel.”

There's actually a LOT of interesting info in this interview. Mike says there are 2,000 copies of the original HTEP, not 1,000, collaborations with Z-Trip and Team Sleep for Reanimation are mentioned, as are Chester collaborating with DJ Lethal and Mike/Joe collaborating with the Visionaries (keep in mind this is back in the summer of 2001).

woa nice find Astat.

2000 copys? so thats the official number? hmm. Too bad we may never know about the whole carousel part of me mystery

nice work Astat....now if only LP wasn't so secretive with their music