LP adds Los Angeles MFR Benefit Show 1/11/14

hahninator

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The article won't open for some reason, but if it means any of these three guys will perform with LP, then fuck yeah!

Tom Morello will probably perform solo as The Nightwatchman, and Mix Master Mike will probably do a DJ set. I'd like to think Travis Barker might perform ALTNC with Mike and Chester like he did a few weeks ago, but I doubt it since Steve Aoki won't be there. Travis might perform with Mix Master Mike as a duo like he used to do with DJ AM.

Wow the article was taken down about that....

LP management never ceases to amaze me. LPL posts numerous recordings that WB could TECHNICALLY throw a huge fit over and nothing ever happens, but some news site posts the opening bands for a show that's less than a week away? LOL NOPE CEASE AND DECIST MAKE THAT SHIT DISAPPEAR ASAP

Even when something is online for a few minutes people find it and then it's too late. Them removing stuff is basically just confirming that it's true. Maybe they haven't told the artists yet? lol

This stuff happens all the time, the last big thing was probably the Honda Civic Tour, everyone knew and they still tried to keep it a secret.

http://www.linkinpark.com/profiles/blogs/c...-special-guests

"Concert for the Philippines, presented by Music For Relief and featuring LINKIN PARK, The Offspring and Bad Religion, is proud to announce the addition of special guests Ann and Nancy Wilson from Heart, Travis Barker and The Filharmonic. The concert will be held on Saturday January 11th in Los Angeles at Club Nokia."

http://www.linkinpark.com/profiles/blogs/c...-special-guests

"Concert for the Philippines, presented by Music For Relief and featuring LINKIN PARK, The Offspring and Bad Religion, is proud to announce the addition of special guests Ann and Nancy Wilson from Heart, Travis Barker and The Filharmonic. The concert will be held on Saturday January 11th in Los Angeles at Club Nokia."

No Tom Morello? :(

SETLIST:

xx. CASTLE OF GLASS (ft. Gretchen Wilson)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152137458824860

*facepalm* NANCY Wilson (from Heart). Gretchen Wilson is a dime-a-dozen white-trash country bimbo best known for contributing such lovely tunes as "Redneck Woman" and "When I Think About Cheatin'" to the world. Because who actually WANTS to break down stereotypes, right?

This will be hands-down the coolest collaboration LP has EVER done on stage, BTW. Nancy is awesome.

Edited by Astat

*facepalm* NANCY Wilson (from Heart). Gretchen Wilson is a dime-a-dozen white-trash country bimbo best known for contributing such lovely tunes as "Redneck Woman" and "When I Think About Cheatin'" to the world. Because who actually WANTS to break down stereotypes, right?

This will be hands-down the coolest collaboration LP has EVER done on stage, BTW. Nancy is awesome.

Forgive him, he's 12 y.o

REALLY looking forward to the COG performance... Wow. Seems awesome. This seems like it will be a great show, actually. The Offspring and Bad Religion are badass enough for opening bands, now this collaboration for COG. So happy this is being webcasted.