LP adds Los Angeles MFR Benefit Show 1/11/14

hahninator

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's your opinion the slow shit sucks.

Sure it's, but it would be at least something different then the same old stuff all the time.

I beginning to doubt that LP will play a full set at this show. The venue website says the short starts at 8 PM, I'd assume that Offspring and Bad Religion get at least a 45 minutes slot. 30 minutes for each would be pretty ridiculous, that's like 6 or 7 songs.

With all the set changes that would make it at least till 10 PM for LP to come on stage and there are even more special guests playing before LP! no idea who's actually playing for just a guest during LP's set. Club Nokia's curfew seems to be around midnight.

A shorter set like yesterday seems (sadly) much more likely to me than a full 90 minute set.

Anyone from Australia here? I just saw details on the Lp favebook about the stream but I can't download the ap. Cause it isn't available in my country :( so there's also the stream on the Lp website isn't there?

I couldn't download it on the google play stor. But I found it on the app store on my old iPhone :)