LP adds Los Angeles MFR Benefit Show 1/11/14

hahninator

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they MAY play Roads Untraveled.

Hoping they'll play that because it has been used in both videos for the show on their youtube page. I know they aren't the ones making the videos but it makes sense for a disaster relief show

Edited by Tyler

• 2 weeks later...

1/3 UPDATE: KROQ confirms that the show will be televised live on AXS.TV and linkinpark.com. Stryker from KROQ will host the event.

The KROQ article doesn't use the word "televised", it only says webcast and mentions axs.tv as both a tv station and website. So that leaves it to interpretation if it will be on TV or not, it's not clear so far. The axs.tv website doesn't mention this event at all and the schedule for the 11th is out today as well and nothing in there either. This KROQ info is not a press release so I guess we'll have to wait for further official information.

The KROQ article doesn't use the word "televised", it only says webcast and mentions axs.tv as both a tv station and website. So that leaves it to interpretation if it will be on TV or not, it's not clear so far. The axs.tv website doesn't mention this event at all and the schedule for the 11th is out today as well and nothing in there either. This KROQ info is not a press release so I guess we'll have to wait for further official information.

Yes, also the announcement don't mention start time for the webcast, i think if they will put this on linkinpark.com will be great for the site because looks like a zombie site is depressing.

Wow, fantastic news. Surely they'll have to start rehearsing soon....it usually takes them a while to get in the groove for things again, even if it's just a few one-off shows.

Rehearsals start tomorrow morning, hoping something new for these couple of shows but, i really doubt it.