Las Vegas Show Added for January 10th, 2014

lpplus

We are playing a one night only show at The Joint on January 10th, 2014. LP Underground members may access pre-sale tickets starting tomorrow 12/3 at 10am PST here: http://bit.ly/LPVegas - Public On-Sale will begin on 12/6 at 10am PST.

- Joe

The date was finally revealed and there's also a public sale for the tickets, who's going?

More info: http://www.linkinpark.com/profiles/blogs/vegas2014

Interesting development. I thought the only way to get tickets for this was by donating and winning tickets, but good to see it's a show for everyone so that's great.

I wonder how much the tickets are...

btw. anyone going for the LPU Cyber Monday deal?

Crossing fingers to listen something new, at least something from Living Things like I'll Be Gone.

By the way, i guess I'll Be Gone, counting Demos and Remixes is one of the songs with most versions and maybe the song with more versions without being performed in a live show. ^_^

Crossing fingers to listen something new, at least something from Living Things like I'll Be Gone.

By the way, i guess I'll Be Gone, counting Demos and Remixes is one of the songs with most versions and maybe the song with more versions without being performed in a live show. ^_^

I always found it odd that Chester said they were rehearsing I'LL BE GONE in December of 2012 but they never ended up playing it at Almost Acoustic Christmas in 2012 or the entirety of 2013 at all. It doesn't seem like it's a type of situation that Robot Boy or Skin to Bone is and I think they should have gave it a shot.

Interesting development. I thought the only way to get tickets for this was by donating and winning tickets, but good to see it's a show for everyone so that's great.

Same thoughts here.... i think that not enough people have rised the winning limit for the tickets with donating money... so they have to sell tickets or play only in front of 100 people XD

i also hope that they will play something different maybe also some old shit from HT or meteora.

Interesting. They'll probably won't play anything new, since they are still working on the new album, but it will be interesting to see what kind of set will be played.

You mean it'll be interesting UNTIL we'll see the setlist lol. Now for real, it was never happened before, a single "regular" show in the middle of nowhere.

what about Anaheim 2005? 5 months before the next show, just like this one.

Yes, but we all knew LP was taking time off in 2005 and both shows in 2005 were for a benefit of sorts. LP is planning to tour and most likely release an album in 2014, so I think we may even see a show earlier than July.

Same thoughts here.... i think that not enough people have rised the winning limit for the tickets with donating money... so they have to sell tickets or play only in front of 100 people XD

I was humbled and privileged to to raise $575 (putting in $150) of my own money and getting over 15 different people to donate to my "Cookstoves for Kumrose" cause. I've been an LPU member since LPU 5, I live in Ventura County, California, and I wish they could have brought the SIX people who met the $565 goal. What do you guys think? Obviously I understand nothing is fair in life. I just put so much energy and my own money already to try to win. I don't think I can now spend MORE money on tickets for the presale (which starts in about 20 minutes).

My link and proof of my Fundraiser Page can be found here: Juan Quinonez Donation Page

Wish I could have gone but yes, I did understand the rules, keyword on the rules was "ENTERED to win tickets......"

The show isn't far away and I don't think they'll play any 'new songs' or have a Qwerty type situation, obviously. But it would be cool if they played some of the songs off of LIVING THINGS that they haven't played, seeing as how this will probably be the last show before the album is around to getting released. I'LL BE GONE, ROADS UNTRAVELED and POWERLESS all would be epic to hear, I can understand why they wouldn't play SKIN TO BONE or UNTIL IT BREAKS, though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...