STP Performing On Jay Leno (Oct 3rd)

JZLP-NaughtyNottingham

Jay mentioned High Rise and they played Black Heart. It was a good performance, they sounded solid IMO. What did you guys expect? We knew it would be only one song aired. Lol.

I guess I didn't hear it. I don't know what I expected. Maybe a few words from Chester or one of the DeLeo brothers. Still it was a good performance and that's the important part. :)

I guess I didn't hear it. I don't know what I expected. Maybe a few words from Chester or one of the DeLeo brothers. Still it was a good performance and that's the important part. :)

I'm pretty sure that no artists or band that plays on Jay Leno does that. It's Jay Leno's show, he introduces the artist or band and they play a song, and then the show is over.

Edited by Geki

Looks like they covered up the old STP logo on the bass drum.

Posted Image

(from the Las Vegas show)

The red STP logo is actually the logo for STP motor oil. That goes all the way back to the band's inception, they wanted that to be the abbreviation for their name before they actually had a name (as legend has it, they also considered calling themselves "Shirley Temple's Pussy"). They likely covered that up for the TV performance since it's a trademark of another company, as opposed to it being something related to Scott.

The red STP logo is actually the logo for STP motor oil. That goes all the way back to the band's inception, they wanted that to be the abbreviation for their name before they actually had a name (as legend has it, they also considered calling themselves "Shirley Temple's Pussy"). They likely covered that up for the TV performance since it's a trademark of another company, as opposed to it being something related to Scott.

Shirley Temple's Pussy, with Chester Bennington.

Couldn't resist lol

• 1 month later...