Mike & Steve Discuss 'A LIGHT THAT NEVER COMES'

hahninator

If STEVE HISMELF has so little to do during the live performance of ALTNC that he can spend 80% of the song running/jumping/dancing around the stage, how the hell do they expect a performance with the full band to work?

If STEVE HISMELF has so little to do during the live performance of ALTNC that he can spend 80% of the song running/jumping/dancing around the stage, how the hell do they expect a performance with the full band to work?

The rest of the band will know how Joe feels during songs like Given Up. lol just kidding :P

To be fair, this is true of pretty much every EDM artist, ever.

C'mon... That's the point, they don't want him to jump alone... :lol:

Now seriously, I think they will "just" play an alternate version of the song.

C'mon... That's the point, they don't want him to jump alone... :lol:

Now seriously, I think they will "just" play an alternate version of the song.

Something like "A Light That Never Comes (Rock Version)" haha. Why is the song title written in caps lock? Is the LIVING THINGS trend continuing?

Yeah, but what is the question? If the 'woahs' will be in the studio version? Then yes, you can listen to them in the preview (not the tralier).

There was no question... I'm just saying that those sound cool. I never listened to the videos so I really don't know anything about the song except for the clips I've heard from the studio version.

There was no question... I'm just saying that those sound cool. I never listened to the videos so I really don't know anything about the song except for the clips I've heard from the studio version.

I didn't answered to your post, I answered to COG question.