10.08.2013 - Chiba City, Japan - Summer Sonic

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're talking about Osaka? There isn't a webcast for Tokyo.

The times for Osaka and Tokyo are the same, so LP will play the same time tomorow and Sunday. About the live stream, I know there is no webcast for Tokyo, but the time of the beginning of the live stream from Osaka was confused with the time LP will play at Tokyo and Osaka, even though there is no live stream fron Tokyo, just like you said.

Someone can make some an order in the shows time (not the webcast)?

You can find the full timetable for the festival here.

I think maybe we will have some recorded songs in the live stream, but that's all. Linkin Park will be playing before the live stream starts and will be finishing the show when the live stream starts. Also don't forget that will be a different venue too.

Here i have 12 hours of difference, will be very late or early as you wish :D

I DEFINITELY don't think they will add any new songs to the setlist. If they were going to add any new songs, they would have added it to SSMF in my opinion.

I think that things change all the time & even though mike has hinted at IBG, Chester has also hinted at powerless, they've said that they would try and get an album every 18 months & oh what's that... Oh yeah "las Vegas is the only North American show of 2013" so things always change...

I don't think any of the Asia shows will get any new songs... It would be nice and if it does in fact happen it will be a GREAT surprise for those attending!I attended the SSMF show not expecting anything so I wouldn't be let down & I'm glad I did because "reading my eyes" during bleed it out was definitely a nice surprise. I only wish I didn't go on social media to see the KROQ dress rehearsal setlist!

thee only thing that I hope for is something with steve aoki. that'll be sick IMO

That's very possible. Mike just posted a pic of Steve with Chester and himself.

Will he join the band on stage?

Is he the collaborator on the new song?

Will they play or tease the new song tonight?

So many questions!

About another hour, but do we have anyone there/anyone to report the set?

Some searches will easily reveal some stuff. Searching "linkin park summer sonic" for example should bring up something.

Edited by The Cure for Hahn's Itch