"I promise something very exciting... in the next month"

Skipees

From Mike's interview for The Huffington Posts:

Other than the game (Recharge), which we're very excited about, we're working on a new album, we're about to go on a tour in Asia, and I can't give you too many details about what we have going on, but I think in the next month, we have something very exciting for fans and I'm only allowed to pique your interest. That's all I'm allowed to say. I promise something very exciting for Linkin Park fans in the next month.

hmm.. what do you think it's gonna be?

my first thought was something related to The Mall too, but he's talking about it like he already knows we like it..

and since they are in Summer Sonic, maybe it's live debut of new song (QWERTY2 lol).

Edited by Skipees

my first thought was something related to The Mall too, but he's talking about it like he already knows we like it..

and since they are in Summer Sonic, maybe it's live debut of new song (QWERTY2 lol).

Powerless?!?!

Hey wait a minute!

What about SSMF?!

Powerless?!?!

i meant to new song live debut, not new live debut.

Hey wait a minute!

What about SSMF?!

the interview is from yesterday, so he need to say "this week" if it's related to SSMF.

but everything is possible ;)

Edited by Skipees

OR New Album already ? o.o

no way.. but it will be enough if it's new song from the new album, i want to hear how is the album is gonna sound like..

Edited by Skipees

you'll never get the right answer :P they just never know what the hell they are talking about.

didn't got your point.. if we will listen to one song from the new album, we will know more or less how the whole album gonna sound like.. Edited by Skipees

didn't got your point.. if we will listen to one song from the new album, we will know more or less how the whole album gonna sound like..

and then they're going to pull off an QWERTY...

didn't got your point.. if we will listen to one song from the new album, we will know more or less how the whole album gonna sound like..

Not always true. Example, I don't feel Wretches and Kings gave the right idea of how ATS would sound as a whole, and that was released before the album came out. I know the Catalyst was technically released before it, but still.

Not always true. Example, I don't feel Wretches and Kings gave the right idea of how ATS would sound as a whole, and that was released before the album came out. I know the Catalyst was technically released before it, but still.

same situation with The Messenger, this is why i said "more or less".

I would guess that they might announce something during tomorrow night's set if it was something to do with The Mall/New Single/New Album. If it is anything other than that, then I would expect a FB post within the next month. Now to sit back and wait...

I would guess that they might announce something during tomorrow night's set if it was something to do with The Mall/New Single/New Album.

we already know if The Mall gonna be 2013 thing?

we already know if The Mall gonna be 2013 thing?

has filming finished for Mall?

if not, then I'd say it'd be a 2014 thing - editing and promo takes ages even if filming is complete.

They haven't said anything about progress on The Mall for months, but the general consensus is that it's been in post-production for quite a while.

Joe's notorious for taking forever with stuff like this. It took him like 3 or 4 years to release The Seed after he announced it, and that was a roughly 12-minute short film!

They haven't said anything about progress on The Mall for months, but the general consensus is that it's been in post-production for quite a while.

Joe's notorious for taking forever with stuff like this. It took him like 3 or 4 years to release The Seed after he announced it, and that was a roughly 12-minute short film!

so all of the "the next album will take some time, at least we are gonna get the Mall soundtrack" worth nothing.