"I promise something very exciting... in the next month"

Skipees

I wish they would say they've decided to release their other 4 studio albums + Reanimation's instrumentals and acapellas like they did for LT... THAT would be something exciting.

For some people, most of the people don't care about it that much.

For some people, most of the people don't care about it that much.

:( I know you're right...When they released LT I showed some friends and they were saying "but where are the words..." Then for the acapella "it sounds weird like this". I really liked it though lol! Same thing with the multitracks.

What can you tell me about the new Linkin Park album? Will singer Chester Bennington be a part of it?

Mike: There's not much I can say, at this point, but Chester has not left our band. He's just doing Stone Temple Pilots when he's got days off and it's not a big deal as far as scheduling goes. We're very supportive of him and he's doing great with them and they're having fun playing.

As far as we're concerned, we're going to have some interesting stuff going on in the future. I would say there are some surprises lined up in the coming months and I can't tell anybody about them, but you're definitely going to want to watch Linkin Park, be it on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or YouTube, wherever you're connected and want to stay in touch with the band. There'll definitely be some cool stuff happening in the coming months.

So basically every STP release or tour depends on LP schedule.