European Tour Starts Today!

[AndOne]

ooooh when they come for ... US! The European leg of the ATS world tour kicks off today in Berlin! Hopefully with some changes in the setlist to keep it exciting for all the fans who'll go to more than one show (like me) and many others here on LPLive. As I'm writing this I'm already on the train to Berlin, looking forward to an awesome show tonight and to meet everyone at our LPL Meet&Greet after the show (even before if we can find each other). Most likely the post show meeting will be held at the ticket counter OR the blue o2 entrance (whatever works out best, I try to keep you guys updated about it), just look out for our big LPL poster. Don't be shy and stop by if you have time!

Also we are still looking for ticket scans for the following shows: Linz, Paris, the UK shows (except Birmingham) and all the shows after. After the shows please submit your shows photos over our submit form or email, and don't forget to share your own show experience with us by posting a review in our forums.

See you guys tonight! The setlist will be up shortly after the show.

Read this text was awesome! It increases tension and expectations of those who enjoy the Berlin, but also those who unfortunately stayed at home (like me). It increases tension and mention that you AndOne basically waiting for a train to Berlin.

Enjoy! And remember, to provide info (best photo) about what life is like a stage, and the artistic experience, which Joe said.

Awesome night for all fans in Berlin!

Edited by navabaca

Thanks.I guess this show will play more old songs.such as SIB.

If they didn't do it at a Festival in a country they had never visited before (Chile), I don't see them doing it in a country they play every tour twice or three times.

I don't think the setlist will change a lot from the ones they played in South America.

To the ones attending the shows in Europe, enjoy them! :)

If they didn't do it at a Festival in a country they had never visited before (Chile), I don't see them doing it in a country they play every tour twice or three times.

I don't think the setlist will change a lot from the ones they played in South America.

To the ones attending the shows in Europe, enjoy them! :)

Never say never :P we will know it later this evening :lol: I hope you are wrong and we get a new setlist :D