LP movie references

[AndOne]

There are probably more, but I don't know of any, however, there has been a good number of them in TV shows...I remember two right off the top of my head, but I'll have to research to remember the others.

Examples:

1. Sabrina, The Teenage Witch (The Last Seasons) - There is a Reanimation promo poster hanging on the left wall at Scorch, where she works.

2. George Lopez (All Seasons) - There is a Meteora promo poster hanging in Carmen's room above the closet door.

Well theres a few in the Transformers movie. Theyre on the soundtrack fist of all, you can hear What I've Done playing over the radio in the car when Sam drops the girl off at her house. What I've Done also plays during the credits. And theres a big poster of the Hybrid Theory soldier hanging on Sam's window in his room.

EDIT: Also, Bumblebee plays Second To None for a second when he is introduced by Optimus Prime, which is by Mike Shinoda and Styles Of Beyond.

There's also a reference to LP in an episode of Smallville, can't remember excatly what though.

Edited by ProjektCharlotte

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

LP did a cover of the theme song called " little boxes"

That song is for the Weeds tv show or something.

IF I'M RIGHT

Yup. You can watch/listen to it
. Its funny. I wonder if Chaz will do anymore cameos haha

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

There's also a reference to LP in an episode of Smallville, can't remember excatly what though.

it's in one of the first seasons, when they got some kind of radio message froam the future or something like that (cant remember) and clark with his super hearing, hears something chloe didnt, so she asks him how did he hear it, and he says "well yea, i guess i missed to many linkin park concerts"

Most of the music:

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (2009) (writer: "New Divide") (performer: "New Divide")

... aka "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (IMAX DMR version)" - Hong Kong (English title) (IMAX version)

... aka "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen - The IMAX Experience" - USA (IMAX version)

... aka "Transformer: Revenge" - Japan (English title)

Twilight (2008/I) (performer: "Leave Out All the Rest")

"CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" (1 episode, 2008)

... aka "CSI: Las Vegas" - South Africa (English title) (informal alternative title), USA (syndication title)

... aka "C.S.I." - USA (short title)

... aka "CSI: Weekends" - USA (promotional title)

- Leave Out All the Rest (2008) TV episode (performer: "Leave Out All The Rest" (uncredited))

Transformers (2007) (performer: "What I've Done")

... aka "Transformers: The IMAX Experience" - USA (IMAX version)

Miami Vice (2006) (performer: "Numb/Encore")

The Work of Director Mark Romanek (2005) (V) (performer: "Faint")

"The Sopranos" (1 episode, 2004)

- In Camelot (2004) TV episode (performer: "Session")

Rock Bottom: From Hell to Redemption (2004) (performer: "Somewhere I Belong")

Riding Giants (2004) (writer: "Don't Stay", "Cure the Itch") (performer: "Don't Stay", "Cure the Itch")

"Hinter Gittern - Der Frauenknast" (4 episodes, 2003)

... aka "Behind Bars" - Asia (English title)

- Böses Schauspiel (2003) TV episode (performer: "Somewhere I Belong")

- Wege ins Glück (2003) TV episode (performer: "One Step Closer")

- Dumm gelaufen (2003) TV episode (performer: "In The End")

- Dickes Ende (????) TV episode (performer: "Don't Stay")

S.W.A.T. (2003) (performer: "Figure.09")

The Matrix Reloaded (2003) (writer: "Session") (performer: "Session") (producer: "Session")

... aka "The Matrix Reloaded: The IMAX Experience" - USA (IMAX version (promotional title))

"ER" (1 episode, 2002)

- On the Beach (2002) TV episode (performer: "One Step Closer" (uncredited))

The One (2001) (performer: "Papercut")

Valentine (2001) (performer: "Pushing Me Away")

Dracula 2000 (2000) (writer: "One Step Closer") (performer: "One Step Closer")

... aka "Wes Craven Presents Dracula 2000" - USA (complete title)

... aka "Dracula 2002" - Belgium (English title) (video title)

"Roswell" (1 episode, 2000)

... aka "Roswell High" - UK, USA (working title)

- Meet the Dupes (2000) TV episode (performer: "With You")

Little Nicky (2000) (writer: "Points of Authority") (performer: "Points of Authority")

"Batman Beyond" (1 episode, 1999)

... aka "Batman of the Future" - Europe (English title), UK

- Dead Man's Hand (1999) TV episode (performer: "Points of Authority" (2000))

In the German movie Das Experiment ("The Experiment"), one can hear "One Step Closer" playing as the background music in one of the beginning sequences.

There's supposed to be an alternative version of OSC video with inserts from this movie.

This is actually an really interesting thread. I cant think of anything else off the top of my head that hasnt been mentioned already. Ill see if i can think up anything else over the next few days

I think is a DBS song

Chester in Crank 1 and Crank 2: High Voltage...

Remember The Name in the Trailer of Karate Kid 2010...

Also, here in my country (Uruguay) Since 2002 to 2006 a TV Program Zona Urbana (Urban Zone) has Dont Stay (instrumental) in the Intro. Was a Tv program of investigations and in every investigation the background music 85% was of LP

Here you can view the 1ª program of the last Season and

other Video

Then when finishes Zona Urbana, one year later Starts Pan y Circo with the same producers and the same conductor in the Program with internationals investigation, the Intro was with Given Up and in various investigations the use LP Music like

with WID, if you listen carefully you can hear in the beginning Given Up and after WID you can hear TLTGYA...

In the last program in the last investigation they use 14 different songs of LP was awesome... Including Buy Myself

I have the chance to talk with the producers and they love Linkin Park...

And to finish :lol: a TV program of Argentina GPS have in the Intro and in the trailer Given Up

I hope this information helps to the thread...

Edited by maik_gianino