Mike to perform at Reading and Leeds

RogueSoul

Things are really getting going now!

Just a few days after announcing a show in Los Angeles in May, Mike has announced MORE tour dates, and this time its huge. He will be performing at England's esteemed Reading and Leeds festivals this August! The dates will be August 25th for Reading and August 26th for Leeds.

rllineup.jpg

Mikes no stranger to these shows - Linkin Park performed at Reading and Leeds 2003, and Fort Minor performed at Reading 2005.

Who is excited? Things are getting exciting in the world of Shinoda! Tomorrow, a new song is expected to be released (at this rate, maybe were in store for even more)! More tour dates may be on the way as well. Get the hype going!

Main Stage? I hoped for a small venue, more intimate show. If he adds more Europe shows it would be awesome to have it.

He probably uses these big massive festival shows to promote his stuff. Solo shows can come later

Edited by LinkInThePark

"THE FESTIVALS, MIKE! ARE YOU GOING TO PLAY THEM?!"

LEADING OR RE-LEEDS

"Will you be playing Reading or Leeds? Fantastic then."

Hahaha, I watched the LPTV rough cuts for the first time over the weekend and this was fresh in my mind when I saw that Mike had announced the R&L dates.

LOL I remember back when that LPTV came out (I feel like it was in a trailer for LPTV even) and I kept replaying it because it annoyed my cousin who I always hung out with at the time. She got so mad. Haha. It was all in fun, though. Good times.

I guess something else in Asia is next. Could be a small Japan show, or a visit to China. India needs to finally happen, I feel like Mike could easily bring thousands on his own there. We will see.

Hahninator, can we get a nice EU tour in August/September? Or just a few shows? Like 3 ou 4