Linkin Park Releases 'Talking to Myself' Lyric Video

hahninator

In a nice gesture, the band has released a new lyric video for the recent single 'Talking to Myself'. We know many of you have heard 'One More Light' on the radio, which has picked up a lot lately.

The new lyric video features lots of footage from the Living Things Tour (mostly Australia/Asia 2013), The Hunting Party Tour, and perhaps a few shots of the most recent One More Light European Tour as well. Of course, lots of great shots of Chester are included.

The video has been released on VEVO and can be viewed here.

EDIT: It appears the lyric video was not meant to come out yet. Lookout for it in the future!

ttm.jpg

This is another nicely done, very visually-appealing, lyric video by Linkin Park, following others from the One More Light cycle - '

', '
'
, and '
'
. The

was released 3 weeks ago by Linkin Park and has gathered over 53 million views on YouTube already.

12/21 EDIT: The video is now officially released!

Scared this could be a goodbye

Linkin Park said goodbye for me on the last day of 2008.

EDIT: Kidding aside, I don't think this is a final goodbye for the band. I agree with what Hahninator said in this thread.

Edited by Geki

I don't understand what the point of this is? We already have the music video, this song or the video has no relevance to Chesters death at all, so why do we have it? I guess they are just trying to promote the song some more? Since they are unable to do any active promo themselves? But still seems pointless?

https://twitter.com/LPFItwit/status/897481423367438337

Doubtful. Japan isn't canceled and now Indonesia says a show is about to be confirmed there. Looks like they are ready to roll in a few months.

Confirmed to be fake.

I don't understand what the point of this is? We already have the music video, this song or the video has no relevance to Chesters death at all, so why do we have it? I guess they are just trying to promote the song some more? Since they are unable to do any active promo themselves? But still seems pointless?

It wasn't meant to be released today. Vevo posted it and just hasn't taken it down. Was probably a scheduled release and they never cancelled it.

Edited by Kevin

Please remember that if an unverified source is claiming to have some Linkin Park-related news to check in with one of the Official Linkin Park Global Ambassadors before you take it as gospel. They can get in touch with WB/LP Management to confirm if it is true or false.

List of LP Global Ambassadors here: https://linkinpark.com/news/news/438088/linkin-park-global-ambassadors

It's an official video but it wasn't meant to be released today.

Makes me hopeful though, it does seem like the band are at least making it known that they're getting ready to continue on into the future. If they wanted to say goodbye this would've been something far more personal, but instead it feels like a celebration. That last shot is like a "we'll never forget you" kind of thing. Really sweet and even a bit exciting.

Why would Vevo release this now?

I'm not under the impression that the band would want to release another video after what happened. And LP always releases videos on their own channels anyway, not Vevo

Edited by RickLPL