Mike Launches Twitter Setlist Poll

hahninator

After the show in Berlin and the debut of a new setlist, Mike asked fans what they thought of the sets so far on the world tour. They have performed two (although we don't really have names for either, yet) and could possibly play another one because Mike just announced a Twitter poll.

He asks possibly the hardest question you can ask the fanbase.... From The Inside or A Place For My Head. That is, unless "It Wasn't Me" is a troll.

poll.jpg

There could possibly be a third set that they are working on, considering Sorry For Now and Halfway Right are the only two new songs from One More Light that haven't been played yet. And there is a spot near the end of the main set that rotates between Somewhere I Belong and Points Of Authority...maybe where this new song could go.

We will see. So which song do you pick?

With HT relatively well-represented in the set and FTI being one of the best Meteora tracks, I'd surprisingly vote against APFMH in this situation.

My rationale as well.

But instead of getting rid of SIB for FTI, get rid of Wastelands

Edited by Bliss