Linkin Park to perform One More Light Release Show in Las Vegas

RogueSoul

Things are heating up! Linkin Park is scheduled to start their tour very soon (May 6 in Buenos Aires, Argentina), but we have a special show lined up for after their brief South American venture. Linkin Park will be performing a special One More Light release show in Las Vegas, Nevada on May 19!

C9u4li2UMAE8ZmI.jpg

This show will be a celebration of the band's new album One More Light that is due out on the same day. The show will be held at The Chelsea - a new venue for the band. This will be the band's first performance in Las Vegas since Rock In Rio USA in 2015. The show is part of CBS Radio's SPF Nights (short for SUN.POOL.FUN) and will expand that event to two nights. The next night will feature DNCE, Hailee Steinfeld, Post Malone, and more. For right now, Linkin Park is the only performing act on the May 19 event.

The band has a thing for bringing special events to Las Vegas. At the Rock In Rio show, the band debuted The Hunting Party epic 'A Line In The Sand' live. In 2014, the band's setlist at their warm up show for the Concert For The Philippines in January featured the only performance of the studio version of 'Wake' since 2008. That set also featured big tracks like 'When They Come For Me' and 'Somewhere I Belong.' The night before at a secret event, the band performed a full version of 'A Light That Never Comes' for the first (and only) time with the entire band. The band performed at Planet Hollywood in Vegas in 2013, where they began playing 'Castle Of Glass' for the first time in a full setlist. In September 2011, the band performed the Minutes To Midnight version of 'Cure For The Itch' there for the first time since 2008, and earlier in the year, Vegas was the first show back after a few days of cancelled shows after Chester's sickness. Long story short, legendary Linkin Park moments happen in Las Vegas.

Watch the live debut of 'A Line In The Sand' at Rock In Rio USA 2015 in Las Vegas here.

So far, this show is the only announced U.S. show of the One More Light tour. We're expecting a tour announcement for a full tour in North America soon, likely spanning across anywhere from August to October, at this point. Also coming soon will be details of an Asian Tour in November.

Tickets will be on-sale April 21 at 10:00am PST, and the LPU Presale will be on April 19 at 9:00am PST. Additionally, a Ticketmaster pre-sale goes live on April 20 at 10:00PM PST (password SPF2017). For updates on the show, follow us on Twitter and like our Facebook page. New shows are coming soon! The band's North American tour should be coming shortly, and tour dates for the band in Asia are also expected soon - Mike and Chester will be heading to Japan next week for promo, but maybe we'll even see the dates even earlier. Who knows! Are you excited for the show? Let us know if you're going!

Check out the rest of Linkin Park's 2017 touring schedule here.

ZzzZzzzzZZZZzZzzZz...

I think the effort alone that gets put into these posts deserves more than that.

Anyway, this is pretty cool. I was wondering if they would do a release show. Hopefully another "legendary" moment happens this time around.

ZzzZzzzzZZZZzZzzZz...

I know what do you mean, I was going to put the same thing, but I know there are too many people asking for "respect" for the band, etc. But they also forget to have a little of that "respect" to the thoughts of oneself. You know, for all this hate for the new sound of the band or stuff like that, but the fact that one prefers the old albums doesn't mean that one is wishing that the band returns to that sound, for that there are thousands of similar bands or with better sound and even songs, but some people don't manage to understand that for some it's not hate, not disappointment, it's just a shock (if we can call it in that way) to see how one of the bands that you liked fall into make generic songs or maybe the songs are good, but not so good. And just to clarify and don't come people to say that my comment is spam, lack of respect or shit like that, I don't want another HT or Meteora or MTM or ATS even LT or THP can be included, I don't want that band to do the music that I like (because I'm not a member of the band), just for me, that music is not my style, I don't like it, it's what the world is full of (for now). So finally after this, I know that your post is not for the main post or the way RogueSoul writes, if I'm right your post is because they will play the full album live and yeah to me is "ZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZ" too lol.

Maybe they will play the full album, since that's on the realease day, would be nice.

When I think about it, that's sick how much of the album they've already performed (4 songs) without even starting a tour, that's more than than they've performed of THP before its release, despite being on tour.

Maybe they will play the full album, since that's on the realease day, would be nice.

When I think about it, that's sick how much of the album they've already performed (4 songs) without even starting a tour, that's more than than they've performed of THP before its release, despite being on tour.

I would assume it'd be the same set as South America.

I m super excited for the album but Can t stand those interviews any more : i mean the Julia Michaels thing, Zane Lowe Who presented Kiiara to the band, the backwards process ...Invisible written for Mike s kids ... It s like 2 months we re hearing these infos

It was very similar before the release of THP, almost the same talk at every interview. I assume it was also the case before the release of other albums.

it's normal because those interviews aren't for the hardcore fanbase, but for the casual listeners or those who will get curious after stumbling upon one of the interviews. it'd be bad or even uninteresting to strangers if they wouldn't tell the essential core of the process, which is indeed interesting when you hear it for the first time...

I m super excited for the album but Can t stand those interviews any more : i mean the Julia Michaels thing, Zane Lowe Who presented Kiiara to the band, the backwards process ...Invisible written for Mike s kids ... It s like 2 months we re hearing these infos

JUST FUCKING TALK ABOUT THE COLLABORATION WITH CORINTY RING FUCK MY SHARONA!!!!!