LPU12 Tracklist

If the pattern follows, LPU12 is due at the end of November. The question is, what songs will be included on it? Anyone have any guesses? Are we staying with this exclusive songs or go back to the live ones?

1. Burn It Down (Demo)

2. Unreleased Demo

3. Unreleased Demo

4. MTM Demo

5. Crawling (Demo)

6. Bleed It Out (Demo)

7. Valentine's Day (Demo)

8. Unreleased Demo

9. Numb (Demo)

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I WILL NOT pay for the LPU for the first time since 2004 if they release live/remixes instead of unreleased demos again. Fuck that. They have done it since 9.0 and everyone loves it. I want some MTM demos, tons, and maybe some Living Things demos and some Meteora demos with actual vocals, like that ''thoughts that take away my pride'' track.

if i recall they release songs by the number of year it is, am i right? 0.o

1. Burn It Down (Demo)

2. Unreleased Demo

3. Unreleased Demo

4. MTM Demo

5. Crawling (Demo)

6. Bleed It Out (Demo)

8. Unreleased Demo

9. Numb (Demo)

10. Battle Axe (Victamized Demo)

11. ATS Demo

12. Meteora Demo

if i recall they release songs by the number of year it is, am i right? 0.o

1. Burn It Down (Demo)

2. Unreleased Demo

3. Unreleased Demo

4. MTM Demo

5. Crawling (Demo)

6. Bleed It Out (Demo)

8. Unreleased Demo

9. Numb (Demo)

10. Battle Axe (Victamized Demo)

11. ATS Demo

12. Meteora Demo

LPU 11 only had 10 tracks.

I'm pretty much cool with whatever they've got in the vaults at this point, although I'd like to see Bruiser on there...since it seems like nobody's going to buy one of those LP/Dell PCs and leak it anytime soon.

I'd like to see Bruiser on there...since it seems like nobody's going to buy one of those LP/Dell PCs and leak it anytime soon.

:lol:

I'd be happy with anything so long as it's not live tracks, although pro-shots of something we don't already have in that format would be cool.

not too fussed about demos without vocals. I liked things like Pale and Halo but Yo wasn't a personal favourite so I gues it depends on each individual track.

LPU 11 only had 10 tracks.

I'm pretty much cool with whatever they've got in the vaults at this point, although I'd like to see Bruiser on there...since it seems like nobody's going to buy one of those LP/Dell PCs and leak it anytime soon.

What is Bruiser??

What is Bruiser??

It's a track that right now is exclusive to the Open Labs software that comes with the special LP edition Dell computers. It's basically a track that they made to serve as a demo for the software.

01. Buried At Sea (Burn It Down Demo)

02. Unreleased ATS Demo

03. Unreleased Meteora Demo (Thoughts That Take Away My Pride?)

04. Megatron (New Divide Demo)

05. Battle Axe (Softer version with gang vocals)

06. Blackout (Demo)

07. In Pieces Demo (Without Guitar Solo)

08. Living Things B-Side/Demo (Bruiser?)

09. Heavy Minutes To Midnight Demo

10. Powerless (6-7 Minute Version)

That right there is what I would die for

It's a track that right now is exclusive to the Open Labs software that comes with the special LP edition Dell computers. It's basically a track that they made to serve as a demo for the software.

If they're using it as an incentive to buy the PC then it's not going to show up on LPU12, I bet. It'd be nice, though.

Never knew they had an exclusive track on there. How much does it cost for the LP edition Dell and software, anyways? It's probably just an instrumental then, right? Kind of like Lockjaw was for ProTools 8.

If they're using it as an incentive to buy the PC then it's not going to show up on LPU12, I bet. It'd be nice, though.

If not a lot of people buy the PC then they might think that the decision to collaborate with Dell was a disaster (with I think it was) and release it anyway

01. Buried At Sea (Burn It Down Demo)

02. Unreleased ATS Demo

03. Unreleased Meteora Demo (Thoughts That Take Away My Pride?)

04. Megatron (New Divide Demo)

05. Battle Axe (Softer version with gang vocals)

06. Blackout (Demo)

07. In Pieces Demo (Without Guitar Solo)

08. Living Things B-Side/Demo (Bruiser?)

09. Heavy Minutes To Midnight Demo

10. Powerless (6-7 Minute Version)

That right there is what I would die for

Was Megatron really ever recorded? I mean, I'm sure there are plenty of New Divide demos, but Megatron specifically, does that exist? Also, Blackout demo, YES, with the acid rain and scat lyrics :D

Edited by Stone44

Was Megatron really ever recorded? I mean, I'm sure there are plenty of New Divide demos, but Megatron specifically, does that exist? Also, Blackout demo, YES, with the acid rain and scat lyrics :D

"I remembered each flash, as time began to BLURRHGHGHGHAHEAHGH"

I'd kill to hear the entire song with the British accent..

• 2 weeks later...

So yeah, Mike tweeted earlier today that he is putting together the CD right now and it will be 10 unreleased demos. I can't fucking wait. I was nervous that they wouldn't continue the demo tradition since 9.0. I hope it's 2 demos from each album, that would equal 10.

I would love two demos from each album. We haven't gotten enough "in progress" looks at A Thousand Suns yet.

this is a cool idea, two from each would be good.

I'm starting to think I'd like to hear demos with vocals now (changing my colours :lol:) I enjoy hearing the band's writing/lyrical processes.

So yeah, Mike tweeted earlier today that he is putting together the CD right now and it will be 10 unreleased demos. I can't fucking wait. I was nervous that they wouldn't continue the demo tradition since 9.0. I hope it's 2 demos from each album, that would equal 10.

Oh come on I literally posted this right before you did.

The balance of demos has never been equal like that.