LPU12 Tracklist

Personally I'd love for some more pre-HT demos that we haven't heard. There are obviously more than we thought in the vault, and if they're interesting like Slip and Blue were I'd love to hear them.

I dunno how many LT demos there even are considering how short the cycle was this time around.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno how many LT demos there even are considering how short the cycle was this time around.

I guess not many, I bet you they wouldn't be very "satisfying" demos - I don't think a bunch of sounds from the "toolbox" would go down well :lol:

I hope a trackslist like this:

01. pre-HT unreleased demo

02. HT unreleased demo

03. Meteora unreleased demo (something like Nocturnal)

04. Meteora unreleased demo (wizard song)

05. MTM heavy unreleased demo (something like qwerty)

06. MTM unreleased demo (something like WWDK, or ATL)

07. ATS unreleased demo

08. ATS unreleased demo

09. Battle Axe (Vitcitmized demo)

10. Apaches (Until It Breaks demo)

Edited by stich

What I want is:

1. Fuse (with Chester's vocals)

2. Papercut Demo

3. Thoughts That Take Away My Pride song

4. That piano instrumental from The Making OF Meteora

5. Heavy MTM B-Side

6. A demo of a MTM song with Mike on vocals (Maybe Valentine's Day)

7. ATS B-Side

8. ATS B-Side

9. Victimized demo with piano and gang vocals

10. A folk-driven LT demo or B-Side

1.) Unreleased ATS demo

2.) Unreleased ATS demo

3.) Unreleased LT b-side

4.) Unreleased LT b-side

5.) Unreleased MTM demo

6.) Unreleased MTM b-side

7.) Unreleased MTM demo

8.) Unreleased LT demo

9.) Unreleased ATS b-side

10.) Unreleaed ATS b-side

yeah, I could have been more creative with that. :|

Edited by adaminator1

I want that song where chester screams

SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT!!!!

in the Living Things documentary

That was from the ATS documentary.

Anyways I just watched The Making of Minutes To Midnight and noticed an unreleased rap song is played right before Brad puts the sticky notes on the window, I wouldn't mind getting that track.

That was from the ATS documentary.

Anyways I just watched The Making of Minutes To Midnight and noticed an unreleased rap song is played right before Brad puts the sticky notes on the window, I wouldn't mind getting that track.

...Qwerty?

I asked Mike at the meet and greet in Mansfield if he would put some MTM demos on LPU12 for me. He said yes, there will most likely be a few on there because they have a lot of stuff from the MTM sessions that they want us to hear. Hell yes!!!

I asked Mike at the meet and greet in Mansfield if he would put some MTM demos on LPU12 for me. He said yes, there will most likely be a few on there because they have a lot of stuff from the MTM sessions that they want us to hear. Hell yes!!!

Oh awesome, cool shit. We're probably going to get MTM-era stuff for the rest of LP's career because there was so much shit for them to pull from.

Oh awesome, cool shit. We're probably going to get MTM-era stuff for the rest of LP's career because there was so much shit for them to pull from.

Yeah, like 150 songs. It's crazy. I still to this day think they use some old ideas they had back in 2006 and change them and make them into album songs once in a while. I totally think Powerless was from a MTM demo at one point. The lyrics and song structure and melody feel so MTMish. Anyways, I hope we get some awesome stuff on LPU12.

Personally I'd love for some more pre-HT demos that we haven't heard. There are obviously more than we thought in the vault, and if they're interesting like Slip and Blue were I'd love to hear them.

ditto

i'd like more demos from the HTEP era, some from M2M, and definitely a thousand suns.

I wonder if there are more Reanimation demos :o I WOULD LOVE THAT!

• 1 month later...

This is something LP should try once. Let the fans choose what demos they want to hear. That way we can finally hear some demos that we all have been dying to hear for ages instead of all those random instrumentals and stuff. I'm not saying do this every year, just one time even. I really would kill to have an early version of Given Up....

or full Grecian ;) btw I still want to hear Numb demo :(

Grecian never had a full version, the band decided to stop working on it when they starting writing Qwerty for Summer Sonic, so it's likely that the version we heard on the making of MTM was the final version.

As for a Numb demo, that would be cool, but I'm not sure if we would get that. In the Meteora booklet, it says that Numb came together quickly and the vocals were done almost instantly as well. So I'm not sure how much different it would sound, rather than maybe just a rough mix.

Demos that I am extremely interested in hearing are definitely Somewhere I Belong and Bleed It Out because we know they had like over 30 different chorus variations (SIB) and about 100 different takes (BIO) so it would be cool to hear some early demos of those. I hate when the band wastes track space on LPU releases with tracks like Bang Three (SLIGHTLY different, basically a WID instrumental) or stuff like the WID (Distorted Remix) which we basically already had. What about that ''thoughts that take away my pride'' Meteora demo that had complete instrumental and vocals done, and was even used in a 2007 LPTV episode? I bet we will never get that demo, sadly...

Yeah, like 150 songs.

No, they had like 150 song seeds =/= 150 songs. They surely recorded tons of stuff but not 150 spongs.

I hate when the band wastes track space on LPU releases with tracks like Bang Three (SLIGHTLY different, basically a WID instrumental) or stuff like the WID (Distorted Remix) which we basically already had.

You always want MTM demos but you complain about Bang Three? lol. I personally think it's a very cool demo even though it's just an instrumental. I like it. What I've Done is also one of those songs that came together quickly at the very end. I'm surprised there is even a demo.

I'd guess the WID remix was not intentional to give us something we already head. They try to avoid giving us old stuff. At one point Mike specifically wanted to know which exact demo version we had. This way we got different version for In The End of A Place For My Head.

1. Breaking the Habit (Live - Tokyo, Japan 2012)

2. Breaking the Habit (Live - Mansfield, MA 2012)

3. Breaking the Habit (Live - Rio de Janerio, RJ 2012)

4. Breaking the Habit (Live - Cape Town, ZA 2012)

5. Breaking the Habit (Live - Lexington, KY 2004)

6. Empty Spaces (Demo)

7. Ntr\Mission (Demo)

6. Empty Spaces (Demo)

7. Ntr\Mission (Demo)

You should of put BURN IT DOWN :lol:

6. Empty Spaces (Demo)

7. Ntr\Mission (Demo)

Fuck that bullshit.

It should be...

01. 21 Stitches (''Given Up'' Demo 2006)

02. Accident (''Bleed It Out'' Demo 2006)

03. Shadow Of The Day (Demo 2006)

04. Song Q (''Hands Held High'' Demo 2006)

05. Ebow (''No More Sorrow'' Demo 2006)

06. Valentine's Day (Demo 2006)

07. In Between (Demo 2006)

08. Blackbirds (Demo 2006)

09. Japan (''Across The Line'' Demo 2006)

10. Thoughts That Take Away My Pride (Demo 2002)

;)