Jump to content

Soeffingnaive92

Member
  • Posts

    2,164
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Soeffingnaive92

  1. I am not mad but I wish we had something more, like IDK, the countownd reaches the zero and we get right there slapped on the screen the new symbol and a DATE, a clear date, just that would have been ok, like, being 100% sure that something is coming on, say, September 5. As I already said, expecting a video presentation of the new singer and title, release date of a new song coming in a few days and then an album announcement for a late 2024 release would have been too much...
  2. At this point the announcement HAS to be something really big. Like, you don’t build hype like that to announce a couple reunion of shows at festivals in the U.S. next year. This feels like the old school trolling for new album cycles of back in the day
  3. If they are going the path of " hey guys he/she is our new singer and here's our new song titled ..... now streaming" the internet will blow up
  4. Less than 3 houuursssssss. we are 2 and a half hours away from something brand new by LP !!!!!
  5. The rumor about Amaru from the band Saliva is weird, like, he is good but would be the identikit of what Mike said he doesn't want, so...
  6. Yeah. like, would be perfect for stuff like NMS or THP but yeah not so versatile
  7. Don’t want to sound disrespectful but I am glad about that, he did pretty good on The Catalyst and Faint but he is the frontman of a really famous band and he mainly is a punk vocalist
  8. At this point the risk of being let down by the announcement is pretty high if we expect album announcement + full tour.
  9. If the new singer will be a woman I think Heavy will be on the set, so at least that one from OML will survive. I also see Invisible, GG, NCSM and SFN being there, and why not BS. It all depends on who is the new vocalist
  10. Chill dude 😂😂
  11. The only problem I could have is if the new single turns out to be a generic trendy pop song. I have nothing against it being pop, but it has to have a LP trademark in the sound, not being something like HE or MIUAIG. Like, I’d love something catchy but powerful, it’s the comeback of one of the most iconic bands of the last 25 years after a tragedy and a 7 years hiatus.
  12. As someone who always loved Chester's side projects A LOT MORE than Mike's solo stuff (and even more than some LP stuff), taste is one thing, but say that LP is not LP without Chester is another thing completely and it's kinda wrong. We are probably facing a "rebuilding" of the band with at least 3 original members, one of them being Mike who has always been the core of LP creative decisions (no Mike = no ATS and no creative shift, pretty much) and probably the same spirit LP always had of reinventing themselves. Chester was the heart of LP and that phase will always be iconic but a new era with another singer still being LP is something I am totally on board with. Will I like the new music ? Maybe or maybe not, but I don't think they are not LP anymore, otherwise we would be faling in the same logic of people saying "it's not LP" at every new direction (MTM, ATS, OML...)
  13. No way they are going to change the name, that name is a powerhouse brand since 2000 with like 10 billion streams on Spotify and 100 M copies sold and the creative core is still there
  14. Totally in for a female vocalist who has the power to sing heavy stuff and capable of pop too. I absolutely don’t think we are getting a Chester clone and I think we are getting new music too, like, tour + at least a new song
  15. BIO remixes EP by Steve Aoki coming August 31st, with 6 colored vynils.
  16. If it's one out of 3, 4, 5 I'm hgonna scream like a kid on Christmas morning
  17. Think that they have in store something for sure, like, they never built hype for nothing. There's also a new Deezer picture with only Mike Joe and Phoenix
  18. This message + the rumors by various sites makes me seriously think...
  19. Lol. But it's the same thing as OML debuting n.1 in the Rock Chart in 2017, WFT haha. Love the album but the only reason why it charted there is that it's a LP album ahaha
  20. Royals by Lorde won Best Rock at the EMAS or something like that... Royals... a ROCK song lol
  21. I fucking love BTH instrumental, and I love hearing Resolution in Lost instrumental.
  22. To be honest, it’d be so weird if they would play songs that have Chester on vocals that they never played with him before … like…FF with another vocalist or IBG or stuff like that …would make no sense to me.
  23. I don't think it would be a problem for the singer of a relatively small band to leave it in favor of LP. Like, Amy Lee and Oli Sykes are frontmen of big bands but Saliva ... or other small bands
×
×
  • Create New...