SSMF/Asian Tour Setlists

RogueSoul

As usual, its time for the setlist evidence stuff. Putting down the essentials (i.e. singles) and stuff.

Stuff in red has a source of information.

Red = Confirmed

SET A

OUTLINE:

xx. LOST IN THE ECHO (2012 Intro)

xx. Breaking The Habit (?)

xx. Numb

xx. What I've Done

xx. BURN IT DOWN

xx. In The End

xx. Bleed It Out (Ext. Bridge w/ 'Reading My Eyes'; Ext. Outro)

xx. Faint (Ext. Outro)

xx. One Step Closer (Ext. Outro)

CONFIRMED:

xx. Papercut

xx. Points Of Authority

xx. CASTLE OF GLASS

UNCONFIRMED:

xx. Step Up

xx. Given Up

xx. New Divide

xx. Waiting For The End

xx. The Catalyst

xx. LIES GREED MISERY

xx. VICTIMIZED (w/ QWERTY)

Source 1: Sean made Mike a new guitar, specifically for 'Step Up' and 'LOST IN THE ECHO'. However, Step Up was only a suggestion.

Source 2: LPLive tweeted a rehearsal set including Papercut, POA, and COG. (Picture)

Source 3: Mike posted a picture of his piano patch of BID on Instagram. (Picture)

Source 4: An attendee says BID, ITE, and BTH were played. However, BTH was a request by the fans.

Source 5: Rehearsal setlist. (Picture)

Edited by Soul

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

99,9% sure they're not gonna play Step Up... :P

Besides that, I don't see any big changes appearing in the set compared to the Australian tour set.

but in the other hand, if the Xero/Hybrid Theory flyers means something, there's not even one song from this era yet except this one.

I'd be surprised if we saw anything different than Set A/B.

i hope you're wrong, becuase if they will not change anything for the sunset strip show, that means they probably not gonna change anything for the asian tour.

i hope you're wrong, becuase if they will not change anything for the sunset strip show, that means they probably not gonna change anything for the asian tour.

I hope I'm wrong too, but the way the sets have been this cycle, I'd be surprised if they do change anything too much.

I hope I'm wrong too, but the way the sets have been this cycle, I'd be surprised if they do change anything too much.

in the other hand they can't play these setlists forever, in some point it should be changed. the quesion is where is that point lol. Edited by Skipees

LP may play an old Xero/Hybrid Theory song for the Sunset Strip show. I can definitely see it happening, and they definitely should. I like to think maybe Carousel, since we haven't a live recording of it and Mike mentioned it in that LPU chat he did a week ago. It means he definitely has Carousel in his mind somewhat. Interesting.

I like to think maybe Carousel, since we haven't a live recording of it and Mike mentioned it in that LPU chat he did a week ago. It means he definitely has Carousel in his mind somewhat. Interesting.

as much as i want to hear Carousel live, Mike trolls on daily basis. Edited by Skipees

as much as i want to hear Carousel live, Mike trolls on daily basis.

That's one of the things that really annoys me about the band. You can never tell if they're being serious or not, which does make for some pretty neat surprises, but most of the time just gets me expecting something that will never happen.

• 4 weeks later...

Not nesscarily. It could be a new variation of Set A, or a new set entirely that they are simply dubbing Set A. We won't know until August 3rd.

Yeah, I hope you are right :)

And if not, it's not the end of the world imo.

Not nesscarily. It could be a new variation of Set A, or a new set entirely that they are simply dubbing Set A. We won't know until August 3rd.

i'm really hoping that you're right, i understant they need to put the singles because most of the audience can't say what is the the different between A-Six and A.06, they just put too much singles. Edited by Skipees

Pooch hinted at that on Twitter, so Im also hoping this is true.