Goodbye, Adam

Adam announced that he will be leaving the LPU and LP on June 11.

http://heydudeimadam.tumblr.com/post/51761...dventure-awaits

The article says all. He's leaving because he feels he wants a new challenge and has gotten farther than he imagined possible after working for 5 1/2 years with LP. On the bright side, he'll be moving on to the WBR Interactive Marketing Department and still overlooking LP's tours.

Will you guys miss Adam? Have any memories with him?

Damn, now we won't have right person to talk to about lpu packages and any other related problems that Adam fixed in no time...Get ready for the old fucked up LPU :)

Thx Adam for so many years, if somehow, sometime You visit Poland, drinks on me :E

Edited by michalangelo

He surely did a great job and ruled the entire LPU ^^ (at least it seemed so)

Thanks for everything!

Hopefully his follower will interact with the fans as much as he did and not just working in the background.

I've got a hunch who Adam's replacement is going to be, but I'm not going to say anything at this point.

I've got a hunch who Adam's replacement is going to be, but I'm not going to say anything at this point.

Posted Image

Get ready for the old fucked up LPU :)

Old GOOD LPU you mean? When it used to be a website with a proper forum filled with any kind of information and real interesting chats, where you really could ask to a band member useful questions for the fanbase.

While I do miss the old LPU forum, the website has been a bit better since Adam joined because. For some reason you can't download new videos anymore, which sucks, but you have a whole video library which is awesome, and the gallery is cool, too. The thing that Adam did to improve the LPU the most are LPU Summits, the LPU CD's with DEMOS instead of stupid live or remix shit.

The forums are full of crap too. At least my recent HTEP thread there showed me that a lot of people don't know what the fuck they are talking about.

some people takes everything that they reads/hears as a fact, and just throw it forward.

They should just stick to the basics

Bring back the old style of the forum and that's it, it will rock again lol

Very much agreed. Honestly, I don't care about all the 'fancy' stuff they have done over the years. I miss the LPU when it was simple, with a good message board and chat room. We still had videos back then as well, so they could keep the video library somehow. Maybe not include all LPTV, only LPUTV, and it would condense it more. Gallery could stay, we had that in the past as well. I miss the old LPU. The LPU changed for the worse with LPUX. Btw, they could still put demos on LPU CD's, that wouldn't change. Even if it did, I don't really care about demos anymore because we got so many cool ones over the past years.

Btw, they could still put demos on LPU CD's, that wouldn't change. Even if it did, I don't really care about demos anymore because we got so many cool ones over the past years.

i don't think Adam leaving will change, he was involved in this at all?

so sad to hear this,he is really a good guy!!!!! adam best of luck for the new challenge,he talked to me on fb,sent me a gift including t-shirts ,2 MFR Solar light bulb,2 bandanas,stickers,lpu shirts,we care solar shirt,not alone t-shirt & lp 2011 t-shirt(living things),such a nice guy.we'll miss you mate

Haven't posted in a while, but logged in just to say Adam is a great guy. It's funny because he pretty much came out of nowhere and just appeared on the forums, I think during the LPU7 backlash (remember those days? lol). His effort to reach out to the community has really made things better. Just simple things like answering questions does wonders. I remember winning a minor contest on the LPU forums a few years ago, thinking I was going to win a CD or t-shirt or something... Adam hooked me up. I remember him asking me what I wanted and I told him the PR04 sampler. He said he looked around and found one, which was autographed by one of the no-name bands. That was the only thing I requested and not only did he give me that, but also 2 LPU shirts, some random PR stickers and this sick WID promo single that featured a clear CD. I was pretty shocked to see all that in the mail, to say the least.

If you're reading this Adam, good luck to you, man. I wish you the best.