[DL] 27.04.2001 Miami, FL DVD (Master Upgrade)

felipeintheend

In between the Deftones' European Tour in March 2001, where Linkin Park opened the tour, and Ozzfest in June 2001, Linkin Park played a short "US-to-Europe Tour" which included a mix of headlining shows across the globe and about ten festivals. One of these festivals was Zeta's Bonzai Show in Miami, FL at the Bayfront Amphitheatre.

Posted Image

Sometimes recordings from shows surface after three or four years, but in this case, lp_bartek and I were able to obtain the master upgrade of the Miami show from April 27, 2001 straight from the taper. We aren't sure of the exact setlist for this show as he unfortunately only recorded about 23 minutes of the set. However, the show page does have what we know about the show (the seven songs that were recorded plus a guess at the setlist).

This is the infamous show where Chester jumped on top of a porta potty mid-show and luckily this moment is captured in the recording since it occurs during 'Points Of Authority'! Overall the band is very energetic at this show, the crowd is good, and Jared from (hed)p.e. even comes out on 'One Step Closer'!

DOWNLOAD (DIME) | 3.71 GB (Registration needed)

EDIT (JUNE 18): FIXED VTS_01_1 FILE DOWNLOAD

Enjoy!

Edited by Felipeintheend

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the upgrade rip if the audio of this is better than your old one.

However, I got no audio for this concert, so it wouldn't matter, but of course I'd take the better one.

no problem, i'll do it in the next hours :).

5 different ones. it's happen to 1 from 10,000 torrents and this is the one lol. probably need to redownload.

It doesn't work for me on some other players too. The problem must be with the DVD. So please, take a time while Jonas can check it for me since i am not an expert on it. :(

thanks

It doesn't work for me on some other players too. The problem must be with the DVD. So please, take a time while Jonas can check it for me since i am not an expert on it. :(

thanks

don't worry ;)

However, I got no audio for this concert, so it wouldn't matter, but of course I'd take the better one.

as you can see i can't rip for you the upgrade now, and anyway the audio in both of them sounds the same to me. so take this and if someday i'll re-rip i'll let you know :).

MP3 Download

Edited by Skipees

anyone else have problem with half of POA and Crawling? it's stuck/stop to me as VOB and as DVD (ISO)..

yep same here

half of POA is missing. VTS_01_1.VOB ends in mike's rap part. VTS_01_2.VOB starts when the song is over

Edited by wiiesel

This is awesome!

I'm so excited for that porta potty-moment :D

Unfortunately I'm having problems with the torrent. It just won't start, although it says there are 24 seeds. Anybody else having those issues ?