How should next record sound like?

As we all know,LP has been creating awesome music since day 1, & as you know they're getting older day to day, you've to perform live many times in a year,what kind of music will LP create?Again like "Given up/victimized"? or they will create music like "Iridescent,Little things give you away,waiting for the end etc",what do you think?your idea about "how they should make songs for new record"

Do you want more Given up stuff?Or you want band to make those songs,which they can perform live?

Take "Pink floyd" ,their last show was at 02 arena,UK,They've awesome music which they can perform live.Add extra notes if you feel necessary for the topic.

Thankyou

Edited by MrXEROLP

Drop the electronica stuff from LT. You can have electronica (see ATS) but LT had a bit too much. But keep evolving/changing the sound. I'd like a CD that hits a little harder, so some heavier songs/more rock elements would be great.

Yes no electronic thing,give brad delson the guitar please!!! "coldplay's guitarist is so famous & our fans say as @joze said."who is brad delson"? let him play,we wanna rock in concerts.....let him play,u guys can have a chat w/ his tech?what are they doing w/ his guitar? well,leave it,get back to the topic,remove electronic parts,mix of H.T,MTM & L.T

so what do you think about "guitar solos" ? like other old bands,their guitar solos are awesome

GET RID OF THE BEATS and let MR ROB BOURDON do his work

+1 million.

Why the smeg does the band have a drummer if they're just going to use rubbish electronic beats instead?

Lost in the Echo verses, I'm looking at you.

I too would like a slight reduction in the use of electronics and a few more "real" instruments, if only for some change. Some audible bass guitar would be nice too...

Phoenix audible on an LP record? Ain't nobody got time for that.

Brads guitar during the live shows in completely fine. For some reason his guitar is super drowned in the album mix of Burn It Down while on the live version you can hear it just fine, which makes the song live a lot better.

Don't take the DSPs as a reference, all the songs sound perfect live.

Brad doesn't seem like a solo guy, I also think he's a person who doesn't want too much attention.

+1 million.

Why the smeg does the band have a drummer if they're just going to use rubbish electronic beats instead?

Lost in the Echo verses, I'm looking at you.

I too would like a slight reduction in the use of electronics and a few more "real" instruments, if only for some change. Some audible bass guitar would be nice too...

I agree as well. I loved how on older LP albums (HT, Meteora, MTM & some ATS songs) you could hear Rob's drumming. Especially on MTM, the drums were raw and sounded amazing. I really would much rather listen to Rob playing then just the overload of electronic beats. I did like the guitars on LIVING THINGS to be honest, but I would also rather have Brad be more audible and I would definitely rather have Phoenix be more audible then the electronic bass stuff. Overall, I want a less electronic sounding record for the 6th album. I remember in an early LIVING THINGS interview in about mid to late 2011, Chester said that there weren't a lot of 'sounds' going on, but they were good songs. LIVING THINGS has more 'sounds' going on then pretty much any other LP album. Lol. Anyways, I want to the album to sound new and fresh as well. I don't want Hybrid Theory Part 3, and I do not want another MTM or ATS, either. LIVING THINGS did kind of sum up all of LP's work at that point, but I would like them to now push it farther and maybe do some more experimenting, I just don't want another ATS because that would be cheesy if LP did that. I want good vocals as well, some rapping and singing from Mike and some singing AND screaming from Chester, I want some more aggressive vocals from Chester this time around while he still has the energy to pull it off.

Rick Rubin producing the next album?

More than likely. I imagine the band will continue to keep working with Rick until they either stop making albums or Mike can produce by himself.