On This Date: 10 Years Ago - Projekt Revolution 2003

hahninator

Many of you have seen us post "Today on this date...." posts on our social media platforms (Facebook and Twitter) and we thought that today was a special one that warranted a post on the site.

Ten years ago today, Linkin Park kicked off their second ever Projekt Revolution Tour - Projekt Revolution 2003. The first show was in University Park, Pennsylvania at the Bryce Jordan Center (show page here). In addition to a brand new setlist, LP debuted 'P5hng Me A*wy' and 'Nobody's Listening' at this show. Christian from Blindside joined them for the end of P5hng and then came back out on 'One Step Closer' later in the show. And Xzibit joined them for 'Nobody's Listening'. Wow!

This performance is also the only video recording we have of Projekt Revolution 2003, meaning it's the only video we have of 'Hit The Floor' live!

We thought you'd enjoy these videos (even they are pretty common) as we remember that it was TEN years ago that the band kicked off PR03 and ten years ago that Meteora was released!

never tired from P5hng Me A*wy Posted Image, and i didn't know there's only one video recording of Hit The Floor..

P5hng Me A*wy should get back to the setlist!

P5hng needs to return... Damn. They should have a "Make-a-setlist" contest and choose one they like. Would be awesome.

Haha I was trying to get a movement going to get this back in the set for Soundwave. It would of been awesome!

I think it was Rob who mention it and F.09 could return ag an M&G

what are they supposed to say at a M&G? "No, we won't play that song. Fuck you. Go away" lol. Of course they would say something like maybe or that it's possible. I'd do the same if I was in the band.

what are they supposed to say at a M&G? "No, we won't play that song. Fuck you. Go away" lol. Of course they would say something like maybe or that it's possible. I'd do the same if I was in the band.

Remember Brad at the Zurich M&G in 2009?

You: Will you play A.06?

Brad: Yeah sometime I will play it.

Me: (next person in line) Hey will you play A.06 today?

Brad: Not today but I will do it sometime.

Ha.

I think Figure.09 would much likely return more so than Hit The Floor. I'd like to see both, though.

much likely? i think there's more chances that the band will record collaboration cd with selena gomez, more than play Hit The Floor again. i mean there's a chance but let's be realistic.

much likely? i think there's more chances that the band will record collaboration cd with selena gomez, more than play Hit The Floor again. i mean there's a chance but let's be realistic.

Hahaha this!!

Well... Just because HTF hasn't been playing since the original dates of the Meteora tour and Figure.09 was play throughout sets until the end of PR '04. And obviously it was a typo, damn.

Let's now forget though... Even though the span between being not played is not as large as HTF, With You was brought back last year after 6 years. HTF probably has a lower chance but F.09 and P5hng are definitely contenders for returning soon.