Site Improvement Suggestions

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just finished with the Family Values thing. Just one reply from a certain person I messaged and I'll post everything I have. Nothing unusual, aside from the fact that Wonderful from the Family Values 2001 CD is a studio recorded track and this time it's official.

Edited by LESTAT

aside from the fact that Wonderful from the Family Values 2001 CD is a studio recorded track and this time it's official.

it never sounds to me like a live version, waiting for your post :).

• 3 weeks later...

i said subforum

i know, but i think it's too much. 50% of the topics for STP are in the "Newswire" and "Got News", downloads in downloads section. so how many topics will be there? even for DBS never was a separate part.

just my opinion :).

i know, but i think it's too much. 50% of the topics for STP are in the "Newswire" and "Got News", downloads in downloads section. so how many topics will be there? even for DBS never was a separate part.

just my opinion :).

How many? a lot that's why we need one

if JK has a forum why not Chester? we can have a lot of interesting topics there.

I think we used to have a subforum for DBS when they were active, so it would make sense to do that for STP now.

But the whole Side Projects subforum should be enough too, the STP discussion is not limited to the "official" thread.

can we separate Grey Daze and Bucket Of Weenies from Chester page? the dates looks bad because we can't put them in chronological order, and all the Previous Show/Next Show are messed up.

both of them are not Chester Bennington guest appearances. (so as STP 2.0 but with this we should wait.)

Edited by Skipees

Not sure if this was mentioned before or if it would cause traffic problems but would adding an "I was there" feature to show pages be a cool thing, similar to setlist.fm where only members can click the button?

Not sure if this was mentioned before or if it would cause traffic problems but would adding an "I was there" feature to show pages be a cool thing, similar to setlist.fm where only members can click the button?

I've been wondering about a way for each show page to list all of the LPL members who were there.

but it's a good idea so it can mention twice.

can we separate Grey Daze and Bucket Of Weenies from Chester page? the dates looks bad because we can't put them in chronological order, and all the Previous Show/Next Show are messed up.

both of them are not Chester Bennington guest appearances. (so as STP 2.0 but with this we should wait.)

There are not so many shows to make a separate page for them, but we are planning some changes for CBs page for the future.

We had this idea floating around for a while now. It's something that should be possible with the new IPB version we'll use for 5.0.

it could be very useful for us, for pictures, tickets, any special info etc..

• 2 weeks later...

You can also find the live debuts in the songs played live list. But feel free to do a topic about it if you like.

We can put this along with all of the other lists on the page/section of the site we talked about.

Sounds like a great idea, I'd love a list like that. We can link up show pages too. Let's get it done!

the thing with the X103.9 interview made me think, maybe we need a place to update each other about any broadcast (TV, Web, Radio etc..). the more people knows about it = more options for alternate sources.

now, i can make a thread for that, but do you guys have any idea/s how to extend it?

for example:

- use the social networks for reminders.

Edited by Skipees

It usually works out pretty good, the X103.9 was one of those where no one really knew it was happening before hand. Interviews are no big events unless some important announcements are coming up and even more rare they randomly perform somewhere.

I don't think how something like this can be improved, these days we barely miss stuff because you read about it until you get sick of it on the social media.