26.02.2013 - Sydney, Australia - Sidewave

hahninator

Hey guys, video is up on YouTube for the time being until I get the torrent sorted out.

Quite annoying, but YouTube down-rezzed the video, so it's no longer DVD resolution as intended. However, quality is still fairly decent. This will obviously be rectified when you download the torrent file :)

I've kept the video unlisted for the time being, since I feel that you guys deserve to see this first before all the masses :)

Thumbnail doesn't seem to show up for me. Link is

Edited by Narc85

Hey guys, video is up on YouTube for the time being until I get the torrent sorted out.

Quite annoying, but YouTube down-rezzed the video, so it's no longer DVD resolution as intended. However, quality is still fairly decent. This will obviously be rectified when you download the torrent file :)

I've kept the video unlisted for the time being, since I feel that you guys deserve to see this first before all the masses :)

Thumbnail doesn't seem to show up for me. Link is

Ladies and Gentlemen, 59:26 on the video, Just Pez rocking the gun show ;) hahaha

Edited by Pez

Ladies and Gentlemen, 59:26 on the video, Just Pez rocking the gun show ;) hahaha

Bahahaha! I lost it when I was watching this again last night and that bit came on. First Hayleigh screaming at the camera like a psycho, then Pez putting on the gun show. Pure gold.

Oooh. And my 400th post happened to be that video. Talk about quality! Haha

Edited by Narc85

Great video man! Cant wait for the DVD quality DL.

Thank you :) It was a tough shoot... some drunk bimbos and their DB boyfriends in front of me kept getting in the way, arguing with each other (which you can hear during the Ballad Medley), taking photos of each other (which I had to film towards the end because of how ridiculous they were being) and generally spoiling the gig. Interesting to note that Mark Fiore came out to greet them before the show...

The DVD quality WMV file is much, much better than this YouTube upload. But will hopefully start seeding that tonight so you guys can see for yourselves :)

Edited by Narc85

No problemo, just post the link where ever it is.

Btw, what about the Channel V highlights, did that air yet?

Awesome!

http://kat.ph/linkin-park-live-in-sydney-4...v-t7206931.html

Though everyone, please be warned... it seems to be going VERY slow for some reason. Not sure why as my torrent speed is usually fairly good.

As for the Channel V highlights... my mate recorded it and is going to supply me with a disc. I haven't actually seen it yet so not sure if it has any of Linkin Park's set on it. I'll try follow it up today and see if he can get it to me this week some time.

Awesome!

Though everyone, please be warned... it seems to be going VERY slow for some reason. Not sure why as my torrent speed is usually fairly good.

As for the Channel V highlights... my mate recorded it and is going to supply me with a disc. I haven't actually seen it yet so not sure if it has any of Linkin Park's set on it. I'll try follow it up today and see if he can get it to me this week some time.

there wasnt any live footage for any bands, just interviews n stuff..

unless there was another Channel V special that i didnt see

there wasnt any live footage for any bands, just interviews n stuff..

unless there was another Channel V special that i didnt see

There were two specials - one featuring just interviews (and the occasional live clip), as well as a second one that supposedly showed performances. I caught the interview special while on one of the flights but never got to see the other one.

Awesome!

I can't download it from here.Could you please upload it somewhere else?Like dimeadozen or thepiratebay.

I can't download it from here.Could you please upload it somewhere else?Like dimeadozen or thepiratebay.

I may be able to add more locations in future, but for the time being it will have to be kat only unfortunately. It seems to be working okay for everyone else though? If you get the torrent file error message, download the magnet link that it gives you. That seemed to work for anyone who was having trouble getting the torrent file.

I may be able to add more locations in future, but for the time being it will have to be kat only unfortunately. It seems to be working okay for everyone else though? If you get the torrent file error message, download the magnet link that it gives you. That seemed to work for anyone who was having trouble getting the torrent file.

NO.This site is blocked in my country.

Edit:I find a way to download it.Thank you.

Edited by lpplus