2013 Live Poll: What songs do you want to see added to the setlists?

hahninator

372 members have voted

1. 1. .

• High Voltage (Remix) (Last played Sept 16, 2001)
    • And One (Last played Feb 5, 2002)
    • Forgotten (Last played Feb 24, 2002)
    • Step Up (Last played March 2, 2002 / last played in 2004 medley on Sept 11, 2004)
    • Hit The Floor (Last played April 26, 2003)
    • Easier To Run (Last played April 26, 2003)
    • By Myself (Last played Oct 29, 2003)
    • Figure.09 (Last played Sept 11, 2004)
    • A.06 (Last played Sept 5, 2004) (Only played a few times)
    • Nobody's Listening (Last played March 15, 2004 / last played in the 2004 medley on Sept 11, 2004)
    • It's Goin' Down (Last played March 15, 2004 / last played in the 2004 medley on Sept 11, 2004)
    • My December (Last played March 15, 2004 / piano version played in 2006 and early 2008)
    • P5hng Me A*wy (Last played March 15, 2004)
  2. 2. .

• Hands Held High (Last played March 7, 2008 / Mike rapped both verses on Proj Rev 2008)
    • In Between (Last played March 10, 2008)
    • Reading My Eyes (Last played June 25, 2008)
    • Valentine's Day (Last played June 27, 2008)
    • Pushing Me Away (Last played Aug 21, 2008)
    • Don't Stay (Last played Aug 24, 2008)
    • In Pieces (Last played Aug 24, 2008)
    • Wake (Last played March 22, 2008) / Wake 2.0 (Last played Aug 24, 2008)
    • The Little Things Give You Away (Last played Aug 23, 2008)
    • Wretches & Kings (Last played Feb 28, 2011)
    • The Messenger (Last played Aug 31, 2011)
    • Burning In The Skies (Last played Sept 23, 2011)
    • No More Sorrow (Last played Sept 25, 2011)

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think you guys should have rethunk the poll to a limit of 2 options. cause everyones voting for literally everything and its hard to tell what the majority want on first glance :lol:

I think P5hng is what most want. I think it's safe to say that the fans most want P5hng to return.

I think P5hng is what most want. I think it's safe to say that the fans most want P5hng to return.

Yeah, Jusging by the votes so far, P5hng comes out on top with Figure.09 second, and Don't stay third surprisingly. Easier to Run, Reading my Eyes, And One and High Voltage are also up there. Good choices I reckon. I'd be happy with any of these save Don't stay (though I'd still enjoy, but there's plenty of better songs in their catalogue).

Yeah, Jusging by the votes so far, P5hng comes out on top with Figure.09 second, and Don't stay third surprisingly. Easier to Run, Reading my Eyes, And One and High Voltage are also up there. Good choices I reckon. I'd be happy with any of these save Don't stay (though I'd still enjoy, but there's plenty of better songs in their catalogue).

I know that Phoenix hates Easier To Run, I forgot where he said that. And I don't think LP will bring back the super old stuff like And One, High Voltage or Reading My Eyes, even though that was one played in 2006 and 2008. Don't Stay was a good live song but there are a LOT of better choices. I mean it was played up until 2008 and then was dropped from the set, it's still kind of a newer live song that was dropped. P5hng and Figure.09 haven't been played since 2004, so that'd be awesome to hear.

Obviously Don't Stay has the most plays. It was played at every show from 2003-2007, right? And dropped randomly a few times on PR07, and in 2008 it was moved from a setlist or two or something. I'll have to check but it was played quite a bit. Definitely a lot better choices than Don't Stay but it's interesting that it got a lot of votes (it's a rocking badass song, especially live) since it's been played so much. I guess it's like if Papercut went away (like it did in 2009)....people would want it back.

Obviously Don't Stay has the most plays. It was played at every show from 2003-2007, right? And dropped randomly a few times on PR07, and in 2008 it was moved from a setlist or two or something. I'll have to check but it was played quite a bit. Definitely a lot better choices than Don't Stay but it's interesting that it got a lot of votes (it's a rocking badass song, especially live) since it's been played so much. I guess it's like if Papercut went away (like it did in 2009)....people would want it back.

Wait, there was a time when the band didn't played Papercut. What the fuck?

Wait, there was a time when the band didn't played Papercut. What the fuck?

Moved to one setlist in early 2008.

Moved to two setlists in mid 2008.

Dropped entirely in 2009.

Dropped occasionally in 2010 when they changed the setlists up randomly. (Wasn't at ATS release show in NYC)

Back to two setlists in early 2011.

And finally back to every setlist from mid 2011 until now thankfully.

My dream setlist:

1. A Place For My Head Long Intro; Ext. Outro

2. Given Up

3. VICTIMIZED/QWERTY

4. IN MY REMAINS

5. Somewhere I Belong 2004 intro

6. Empty Spaces/WTCFM

7. Waiting For The End (w/Until It Breaks & Outro)

8. BITS

9. Figure 09

10. I'LL BE GONE

11. The Little Things Give You Away (Or Breaking The Habit)

12. Roads Untraveled

13. TINFOIL/POWERLESS

14. The Catalyst

15. CASTLE OF GLASS

16. Numb Outro 'Numb/Encore'

17. LOST IN THE ECHO

18. BURN IT DOWN

19. In The End

Encore

20. Reading My Eyes

21. Bleed It Out

22. What I've Done

23. One Step Closer

24. Faint

Phoenix said it in a lpu chat that he hates "easier to run",chester hates "don't stay",rob loves to play "easier to run" & the most difficult song for him to play on drums is "IN THE END"

Are you sure Chester wasn't talking about Runaway? Cuz I remember him saying that about Runaway, but never Don't Stay. Wouldn't surprise me, though. And how is In The End the hardest song for him to drum? I thought he said Easier To Run was tough for him in the Meteora booklet?

"By Myself" got 94 votes. Good to see because you rarely see someone talking about it.

By Myself was awesome with the Live in Texas intro, one of my favourite songs from the DVD. That added such a great extra dimension live, I'd definitely want to see them do that if it did make a return (very unlikely).

Are you sure Chester wasn't talking about Runaway? Cuz I remember him saying that about Runaway, but never Don't Stay. Wouldn't surprise me, though. And how is In The End the hardest song for him to drum? I thought he said Easier To Run was tough for him in the Meteora booklet?

UMMMMM,Yeah it was "runaway" sorry,thanks for correction,In the end is difficult because he said,I've to play most parts of the drum kit,as compared to other songs

By Myself was awesome with the Live in Texas intro, one of my favourite songs from the DVD. That added such a great extra dimension live, I'd definitely want to see them do that if it did make a return (very unlikely).

I too voted for By Myself for the cool things they used to do with it. I'd love to see it again, but I think it's a tough one to pull off; most of the songs making a return are the bigger, more constant-paced ones, By Myself has a bitching chorus, but the verses kill the vibe a bit...

I too voted for By Myself for the cool things they used to do with it. I'd love to see it again, but I think it's a tough one to pull off; most of the songs making a return are the bigger, more constant-paced ones, By Myself has a bitching chorus, but the verses kill the vibe a bit...

Agreed. I always thought the verses were a bit cheesy back in the day, but I always loved the chorus, especially the Reanimation chorus. They should do a ''old-school medley'' and incorporate 3 kick ass old LP songs. Maybe like By Myself/Don't Stay/No More Sorrow.

They should do a ''old-school medley'' and incorporate 3 kick ass old LP songs. Maybe like By Myself/Don't Stay/No More Sorrow.

old-school medley - your great idea ever (execpt NMS should be play in full + he's not that old).

I'm sorry if this was already talked through but I didn't read the entire thread...

My question is: how come And One was not the most voted of all times??

Its one of the most amazing LP songs (IMO), has a killer live version and was never released as SBD!!!

It's a must if old songs would make a return, that's for sure!

I'm sorry if this was already talked through but I didn't read the entire thread...

My question is: how come And One was not the most voted of all times??

Its one of the most amazing LP songs (IMO), has a killer live version and was never released as SBD!!!

It's a must if old songs would make a return, that's for sure!

he's in the top 7.

1. P5hng Me A*wy (171)

2. Figure.09 (169)

3. Don't Stay (136)

----------------------

4. Easier To Run (123)

5. Reading My Eyes (122)

6. High Voltage (Remix) (116)

7. And One (114)

about the top 3 there's no need to talk why people choose them, Reading My Eyes is the "oldest" lp song + he's great live and High Voltage (Remix) is the rap ambassador here.

the only song that surprised me here is "Easier To Run". IMO Reading My Eyes should be 4th and And One 5th. (and No More Sorrow 3 instead Don't Stay).