Places You've Heard LP When Least Expected

RogueSoul

Has anyone ever heard an LP song play at the most unexpected place or time??

Monday at ny school we had an assembly about anti-bullying and LITE opened the presentation.

Anyone else have any experiences to share?

Edited by Soul

not exactly "random", but the big screens on the apollo stage at Sonisphere 2011 showed the footage from RTR. Bleed It Out and What I've Done to name two...

and I always get a little bit happier when I hear LP songs being played while I'm on a night out - Rock City is still kicking out the classics 10 years on :P

• 2 months later...

There's this set of clubs I go to, they're all connected. The bottom part has cheesy music (like boybands from the '90s, classics, etc), the room next to it is for the 25 and older people only, then above that is the urban club, then next to that one is the drum&bass, dubstep, dance, house, club and electronic music.

The cheesy club play Numb/Encore like every night, but once the electronic music one played the live version, and they have this panoramic screen at the top of the dancefloor (will connect picture) where they showed the live video of it whilst the song was on. EVERYONE knew the words haha!

The screen I was talking about (says LIQUID multiple times on it)

http://clubbingin.co.uk/essex/wp-content/u...b-basildon1.jpg

I heard Shadow of The Day at Walmart last week. Seemed rather strange to me to hear that song at Walmart. I also had to sit through an anti-bullying assembly at school, and they used both Iridescent and LOST IN THE ECHO during the slideshows.

I heard Shadow of The Day at Walmart last week. Seemed rather strange to me to hear that song at Walmart. I also had to sit through an anti-bullying assembly at school, and they used both Iridescent and LOST IN THE ECHO during the slideshows.

Come to think of it, I've heard SOTD in Wal-Mart before too..

• 2 weeks later...