LPU Merch store offering previous membership cds.

pbizkit33

Yes, it does seem like they are releasing HTEP in waves beacuse I just got one and 15 minutes later "Sold Out", and now they have taken it away, the new one is LPU 7.0 LE. I put HTEP on my "Wish list" that's how I got it. I hope this wasn't a bug but I have saved the e-mail so I have proof. And I bought only ONE HTEP I don't wan't to be selfish.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quik thing 4 lp n00bz. diffs between htep 1999. and reissue.

reissue's art work is really bright while htep original isreally dark.

on back it says mike produced it on reissue, but on original it says hybrid theory.

thats a few diifs i can think of. im not gonna by 1 also. cuz my cuzin was part of the streetwise.

(hybrid theory s.t 4 n00bz.) and hes got all that hybrid theory stuff he'll giv 2 me 4 free. so 1 more htep reissue up 4 grabs!

quik thing 4 lp n00bz. diffs between htep 1999. and reissue.

reissue's art work is really bright while htep original isreally dark.

on back it says mike produced it on reissue, but on original it says hybrid theory.

thats a few diifs i can think of. im not gonna by 1 also. cuz my cuzin was part of the streetwise.

(hybrid theory s.t 4 n00bz.) and hes got all that hybrid theory stuff he'll giv 2 me 4 free. so 1 more htep reissue up 4 grabs!

The LP Street Team was never called Streetwise. That was an unofficial street team for the band.

Here is a complete listing of the differences:

1. Back of CD says produced by Hybrid Theory on the original, reissue says Mike Shinoda.

2. The back cover of the original has the quote "After eight months, she was sure of one thing: that the baby's future would be determined by the convergence of its divided past." The reissue does not.

3. The inside liner notes of the original has a picture of a sonogram and a listing of the band members, where as the reissue has a letter from LP explaining the history of the EP and some info about the LPU

4. The cover of the original is darker than the reissue (though I've never noticed this myself)

That being said the reissue is still very rare usually going for 100-200 dollars (sometimes more) on eBay. The original is worth a lot more considering there were only about 1000 made. As for the pricing on the original, I can't really say as I haven't seen one on eBay lately but last time I saw some they went for about 300-700 dollars.

And dude, I'm not trying to be rude but it's extremely hard to read when you type like that. It's really not too hard to type regularly.

And dude, I'm not trying to be rude but it's extremely hard to read when you type like that. It's really not too hard to type regularly.

I second that motion. Typing like that is (somewhat) acceptable if your texting, not typing on a keyboard...

I second that motion. Typing like that is (somewhat) acceptable if your texting, not typing on a keyboard...

Half the time I'm posting from my phone and I still type correctly LOL.