LPU Merch store offering previous membership cds.

pbizkit33

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. Looks like they're getting rid of the rest of the inventory. I might pick up a HTEP when I get home today. I'll have to check prices though.

That's cool for those that want a 2.0-4.0 CD though because I know theres some LPUer collectors that need them.

The 8.0 CD better totally own.....

Thanks for the information ! I just buy HT EP + LPU 2 + LPU 4. Cd cost 10 $ and international ship cost 20 $. be quick for HT EP, this is collector :)

international shippment costs 20$ per item????

i have 6 items on cart...i'll pay double price?

dude.. i knwo tell me about it... thats where they get you..

MS Pride= 150

+ shipping= $170!!

It blows...

well are you getting HTEP? (i bet you are...) if so.. find a cd ripper to flac software and post up on LPLive

dude.. i knwo tell me about it... thats where they get you..

MS Pride= 150

+ shipping= $170!!

It blows...

well are you getting HTEP? (i bet you are...) if so.. find a cd ripper to flac software and post up on LPLive

wrong

international shipping 40$

Thanks for the information ! I just buy HT EP + LPU 2 + LPU 4. Cd cost 10 $ and international ship cost 20 $. be quick for HT EP, this is collector :)

Shipping cost per order NOT per item.... I've orderd some cd's and I've paid "only" 23 $...

wrong

wow.. no idea international shipping was $40.. that blows..

I live in the states so its $20 for ground delivery (which arrives in 2-14 days)

my shoes came in 2 days after the official release so i'm thankful {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_e_biggrin.gif

wrong

It's 31.95$ or something per order.

Just did a quite huge order for me and BlackChaz ^^.

A flac version of the EP is nothing special, there is even a rip the original version, it came along with the flac demo torrent by nkramar. I think the re-issue is a little louder than the old one.

wrong

It's 31.95$ or something per order.

Just did a quite huge order for me and BlackChaz ^^.

A flac version of the EP is nothing special, there is even a rip the original version, it came along with the flac demo torrent by nkramar. I think the re-issue is a little louder than the old one.

I posted a flac rip earlier this year on demonoid, so AndOne is right, it's nothing we don't have already. That being said, I just ordered myself an extra HTEP :)

ooooh no... my LPU membership expired this april :cry:

hopefully someone will sell THEP on german ebay

You don't need to be in the LPU for this. Everyone can access this bandmerch section. It just doesn't appear in the site's menu.

Does any1 know where to get Huger Strike or The Outsider featuring Chester from projekt rev?

And when will people stop posting off topic questions in the news. I know your question gets more attention. No offence dude, but it's a forum and not a notice board.