LPU Merch store offering previous membership cds.

pbizkit33

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This. Is. Amazing.

Ordered as soon as i found out. Can't believe i'm gettin a freakin HTEP. FINALLY

{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_e_biggrin.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_e_biggrin.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_e_biggrin.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_e_biggrin.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_e_biggrin.gif

of course, if u put 2 in the car, means 2 cds, i see u dont need the other one so send it to me {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_razz.gif

i couldnt buy: sold out.

I was registering, when i finished, there wasnt cds available... >_<

wow.. no idea international shipping was $40.. that blows..

I live in the states so its $20 for ground delivery (which arrives in 2-14 days)

my shoes came in 2 days after the official release so i'm thankful :D

wow my shoes came in 2 days before the official release :D

{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lol.gif thats not the real hybrid theory ep u no that right?? on the back its says mike shinoda produced it instead of hybrid theory {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lol.gif plus the original ep's a whole lot darker cover art wise. you're just buyin the re-issue which is simple to get. just be a member long enough and get the other package when u buy the lpu cd (1 that gives u another random cd) and thats how u can get it. {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lol.gif

Only n00bs don't know that it's not the original (real) one. But 10$ is still fucking cheap compared to overpriced Ebay. I bet almost no one got the wished CD in this random package thing.

i wish i was in the lpu so i could've got one

I've you had read the previous posts you would know what you actually don't have to be in the LPU.

Yea i'm only in hs and i'm not allowed to order anything online without rents giving me credit card, by the time my mom got home from work tho they were sold out. Cud someone like start selling their extras mayb so that others cud get this rare EP?

Is this is a (re)reissue of Hybrid Theory EP? Or did they really have so many HTEP in stock from the last time? I'm waiting for it to say "In Stock" again or is it Sold Out "Sold Out" or will the print more? I hope they do, I didn't get one. {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_e_sad.gif

Is this is a (re)reissue of Hybrid Theory EP? Or did they really have so many HTEP in stock from the last time? I'm waiting for it to say "In Stock" again or is it Sold Out "Sold Out" or will the print more? I hope they do, I didn't get one. :(

They will not print more. These are from the original 2001 printing and they are just trying to get rid of them. It seems they are releasing them in waves though.