LPU Chat w/ Phoenix

Qwerty95k

Wonder if we can get any information out about the setlists!

Ask stuff that won't get answered in time. We'll find out the setlists. Ask something about like maybe releasing some more demos online to the LPU (not on the CD) like Pictureboard or releasing older DSPs, 2001-2006.

Damn, I don't want any HT song to replace any song after MTM but they should play By Myself and Forgotten sometimes again.

Wow that's not often you hear something like that around here, haha. I'll take anything on Hybrid Theory or Meteora (except Numb) over anything post-Meteora.

Ask stuff that won't get answered in time. We'll find out the setlists. Ask something about like maybe releasing some more demos online to the LPU (not on the CD) like Pictureboard or releasing older DSPs, 2001-2006.

+100 for the DSPs

I'd like to get releases for slightly modified versions of songs/demos, since that would be worthless to get six different versions on different CDs.

Like for the LOATR Demo we got on LPU9, I'm pretty sure we'll never get another demo version of that song released on a LPU-CD again...and that'd be awesome if we could get the possibility to purchase those other versions online like we do for the LPU-CD MP3 Download.

For 'Pictureboard': LP should just leak this, like Mike did with LGM via LPA...

Wow that's not often you hear something like that around here, haha. I'll take anything on Hybrid Theory or Meteora (except Numb) over anything post-Meteora.

Well, I'm not, I'm a "post-Meteora LP fan, I hate Meteora, but I really like Forgotten and By Myself. They should've bring these two back into the set.

As far as I'm concerned, its not whether its "the old stuffs better than the new stuff" or visa-versa. But its the hits. Anything that isn't a single is winner in my book, be it A place for my Head or Until it breaks! :lol:

I hope someone encourages Phi to put some crazy slap-bass on the next album! :P

You just offended Mark, Jonas, LGraham, Numbrocker, and everyone else on the staff. lol.

That was about lpu mods d'oh

they are just sitting there doing nothing but ban people that weren't supposed to get banned in the first place...and here we go again, come to.., bacon omfg

Edited by michalangelo