LPTV & LPUTV

Skipees

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that "LPU Sessions @ Red Bull Studios (Change by Beta State)" and "Haiti (SRS + Clinton Foundation)" wasn't supposed to be listed as episodes of Season 6. Both of them were recorded long time before the official season 6 was started and also monted - in both there is a different font type than in all others episodes from the season 6.

Also, I just wanna point the magic of montage, which is usually done in LPTVs. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTwucTKC9Ss&feature=youtu.be&t=21- you prabobly all can hear Brad saying "fuck yeah!" right?

There is no HQ version of it on yt so I uploaded a snippet - this is a short snippet of the "Meeting Of ATS" documentary, in that snippet there is exactly the same clip of Brad saying "fuck yeah", and how you can notice originaly, WCFM was not played when Brad was saying it.

Edited by martinez

Also, I just wanna point the magic of montage, which is usually done in LPTVs. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTwucTKC9Ss&feature=youtu.be&t=21- you prabobly all can hear Brad saying "fuck yeah!" right?

There is no HQ version of it on yt so I uploaded a snippet - this is a short snippet of the "Meeting Of ATS" documentary, in that snippet there is exactly the same clip of Brad saying "fuck yeah", and how you can notice originaly, WCFM was not played when Brad was saying it.

Nice catch. Why would they censor it? The CD/DVD included the explicit version. Kinda pointless.

Are there any new lputv episodes? I'm no longer LPU member so just curious.

No, but I'm sure every LPTV/LPUTV released since 01 is on YT.

Edited by KlaytonShinoda

Why would they censor it? The CD/DVD included the explicit version. Kinda pointless.

The snippet is from the DVD. Brad's words are not censored at all, those are just "special" sounds that are occasionally in the entire MOATS documentary.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 years later...