2013/Australia Tour Setlists

RogueSoul

Did this with the HCT, so why not now? This thread is for evidence of songs LP may play in 2013. If you find anything from an interview or even a simple rumor going around, then post below!

Songs in RED have been confirmed.

HEADLINE SET A (PICTURE)

• TINFOIL
  • Faint (Ext. Outro)
  • Papercut
  • Given Up (Ext. Outro w/ Extra Note)
  • With You (2012 Ext. Intro; Ext. Scratch Outro)
  • Somewhere I Belong (2012 Intro)
  • New Divide
  • VICTIMIZED (w/ QWERTY)
  • Points Of Authority
  • LIES GREED MISERY
  • Waiting For The End (Apaches Intro w/ UNTIL IT BREAKS V2; Ext. Outro)
  • Breaking The Habit
  • CASTLE OF GLASS
  • LOATR/SOTD/Iridescent (Ballad Medley)
  • The Catalyst
  • LOST IN THE ECHO (2012 Intro)
  • Numb
  • What I've Done
  • One Step Closer (Ext. Outro)

-----------------------

• BURN IT DOWN
  • In The End
  • Bleed It Out (Album Version)

HEADLINE SET B

SOUNDWAVE

SONGS PLAYED AUGUST-DECEMBER 2012

• Papercut
  • One Step Closer
  • With You
  • Points Of Authority
  • In The End
  • A Place For My Head
  • Somewhere I Belong
  • Lying From You
  • Faint
  • Breaking The Habit
  • Numb
  • Given Up
  • Bleed It Out
  • What I've Done
  • Empty Spaces/When They Come For Me
  • Waiting For The End
  • The Catalyst
  • LOST IN THE ECHO
  • IN MY REMAINS
  • BURN IT DOWN
  • LIES GREED MISERY
  • CASTLE OF GLASS
  • VICTIMIZED
  • TINFOIL
  • LOATR/SOTD/Iridescent
  • New Divide
Edited by Soul

hard to guess cos we wont know what alterations they will make to the sets till Las Vegas or Auckland NZ :(

wouldnt mind if it went something like this:

1. LOST IN THE ECHO (2012 Intro)

2. Papercut

3. Faint (Ext. Outro)

4. Given Up (Ext. Outro)

5. With You (Ext. Scratch intro, Ext. Outro)

6. VICTIMIZED (w/QWERTY)

7. New Divide

8. IN MY REMAINS

9. When They Come For Me

10. Points of Authority

11. Waiting For The End (Apaches intro, Wall of Noise Outro)

12. Breaking The Habit

13. CASTLE OF GLASS (MOH intro)

14. The Catalyst

15. Numb (Numb/Encore Lyrics Tease)

16. In The End

17. What Ive Done (Sing a long Outro)

18. One Step Closer (Ext. Outro)

-------------------------

19. TINFOIL

20. POWERLESS

21. Lying From You*

22. Wretches and Kings

23. Bleed it Out (New bridge?? Ext. Outro)

* either or switch with Figure.09

I think they will definitely still use LITE as an opener... I also think I'll Be Gone and Powerless will both be added to the setlist... something I look forward to. Not much else will be changed I don't think, other than that they won't be playing Sabotage as shown by the AAC set list.

Heres a couple of things Ive thought about which would work for Soundwave.

P5hng Me A*wy

Numb with 2004 intro (The rock AM ring one)

Tinfoil and Powerless as encore opener.

Faint followed by One Step Closer to closer the show.

A place for my head or Lost In the Echo to open.

Figure.09 (because why the fuck not?!?!? haha)

Thats just my thoughts.

how about, you know instead of playing music that we've already heard such as Figure.09/P5hng they play, you know, new music from the album they just released 6 months ago and have only played half of?

Edited by Faint!ntoPieces

It's about time P5hng Me A*wy and Figure.09 come back.

Figure.09 maybe, but PMA is such a dull song, in every version - reanimated, piano, studio original - they all bore me to death live. sure they were cool to hear, but they're not something I'd kill to hear done again

01. Session

02. Faint

03. Given up

04. New Divide

05. Somewhere I belong (2012 intro)

06. Victimized (w/Qwerty)

07. Lying from you

08. In my Remains

09. Papercut

10. Points of Authority

11. Waiting For The End (Apaches intro, Wall of Noise Outro)

12. Castle of glass (MOH intro)

13. Numb (Numb/Encore Lyrics Tease)

14. Medley

15. The Catalyst

16. What Ive Done (Sing a long Outro)

17. Lost in the Echo (2012 intro)

18. One Step Closer (Ext. Outro)

19. Tinfoil

20. Powerless

21. In the End

22. The little things give you away / I'll be gone (rotate)

23. Burn it down

24. Bleed it Out (drum solo,APFMH bridge/RME bridge [rotate],slow/fast ending)

how about, you know instead of playing music that we've already heard such as Figure.09/P5hng they play, you know, new music from the album they just released 6 months ago and have only played half of?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Every song pre-LT that LP made absolutely destroys the entire LIVING THINGS album, with the exception of VICTIMIZED beating H! Vltg3 off Reanimation. That's about it. I'll take Hybrid Theory and Meteora B) I like the shit that jams, not to sit there bored.

I'm not too sure where I heard about, but Mike said that they'll play Until It Breaks (whole song) soon

I forgot about that! I think the band will actually debut I'll Be Gone, Roads Untraveled, Until It Breaks and Powerless next year. 3 of those have basically been confirmed and Roads Untraveled has been used over live footage in various LPTV's, kind of seems like maybe they are thinking about it. I would love a set list with tons of LT tracks to be honest. I could care less about some of the old ''classics''.

Figure.09 maybe, but PMA is such a dull song, in every version - reanimated, piano, studio original - they all bore me to death live. sure they were cool to hear, but they're not something I'd kill to hear done again

Weird, Im the complete opposite. Id kill to see this played live, it sounds amazing...

I forgot about that! I think the band will actually debut I'll Be Gone, Roads Untraveled, Until It Breaks and Powerless next year. 3 of those have basically been confirmed and Roads Untraveled has been used over live footage in various LPTV's, kind of seems like maybe they are thinking about it. I would love a set list with tons of LT tracks to be honest. I could care less about some of the old ''classics''.

Out of those songs youve listed, the only one that intrests me in a live aspect is Powerless. I love how the song builds. IMO I wouldnt like UIB live, same with RU. I just dont get that live song energy from them. I think UIB in WFTE intro is fucking awesome tho.

Out of those songs youve listed, the only one that intrests me in a live aspect is Powerless. I love how the song builds. IMO I wouldnt like UIB live, same with RU. I just dont get that live song energy from them. I think UIB in WFTE intro is fucking awesome tho.

Roads Untraveled has amazing potential for cooperation from the crowd. Just imagine thousands of people singing the melody in unison at the end rather than Chester. It would be chilling.

• 1 month later...

Weird, Im the complete opposite. Id kill to see this played live, it sounds amazing...

THIS. THIS. THIS.

I watch Live In Texas just for this and A Place For My Head.

A setlist including P5hng Me Aw*y, LITE and POWERLESS would make me a happy boy.

I already know that the rest of the setlist will be a wicked set of hits but these three need to be in there. I'm not normally a big POWERLESS fan but I can imagine it being such a good live performance.

A setlist including P5hng Me Aw*y, LITE and POWERLESS would make me a happy boy.

I already know that the rest of the setlist will be a wicked set of hits but these three need to be in there. I'm not normally a big POWERLESS fan but I can imagine it being such a good live performance.

I think Rob once said P5hng has a chance of being played again. and F.09

I think the new setlists should be a little more unique. The run of WFTE, BTH, Medley, Catalyst, WID, BID, ITE, Numb is a bit redundant in each set. Yes it's slightly different in a few of the sets but most of those songs are in a row every show. Maybe drop Numb in one set, drop In The End in one set, drop What I've Done in one set. And incorporate some songs that aren't being played right now. There's so many songs in all 3 setlists right now that you could afford to drop 1-3 from each set (keep them in the others) and play some stuff that isn't being played right now.

For example with these, you kiss goodbye the Medley in all 3 sets, WID in all 3 sets, New Divide in ANY set lol, WFTE moved to 1 set, etc. And you get so many good songs they don't play much.

Set 1

A Place For My Head

From The Inside

Given Up

With You

Runaway

VICTIMIZED/QWERTY

Somewhere I Belong (2012 Intro)

Empty Spaces

When They Come For Me

Points Of Authority

IN MY REMAINS

Reading My Eyes (because why the USA hasn't seen it live is beyond me.)

Burning In The Skies (why is it gone completely?)

P5hng Me A*wy (because damnit it needs to be in 2/3 of the setlists)

CASTLE OF GLASS

Numb (New intro or 2004 intro or *anything* to make it different, or a piano version. anything. a.n.y.t.h.i.n.g.)

Breaking The Habit

BURN IT DOWN (New intro)

Bleed It Out

-------------

TINFOIL (cue: best encore LP has ever had, band JAMMING big)

Faint

Lying From You/Papercut

One Step Closer

Set 2 (because fuck Numb. this is the same length as a normal LP set and has variety)

With You

Faint

No More Sorrow (Long intro)

VICTIMIZED/QWERTY

Lying From You/Papercut (those collabs together like in Bristow were awesome)

Somewhere I Belong

IN MY REMAINS

Empty Spaces

When They Come For Me (Mike JAMS on this song, you must keep it in 2 setlists)

Points Of Authority

P5hng Me A*wy (need more of this ASAP)

LOST IN THE ECHO

What I've Done (AMBO Intro)

CASTLE OF GLASS

Medley (LOATR/SOTD/Iridescent) (repetitive part of the set I hate but it can be in 1 setlist I guess)

Fallout

The Catalyst

BURN IT DOWN (New intro)

In The End (New intro)

Bleed It Out

-------------

TINFOIL

POWERLESS

A Place For My Head (Brad solo intro)

One Step Closer

Set 3

LOST IN THE ECHO

No More Sorrow (short intro)

Papercut

With You or From The Inside, band's pick

Somewhere I Belong

Blackout (with no Given Up or VICTIMIZED, Chester could handle it)

Lying From You

Points Of Authority

Figure.09

IN MY REMAINS

Waiting For The End (please put this in just 1 set)

CASTLE OF GLASS (put it in all 3 because it's the new single)

Breaking The Habit (Some kind of cool keyboard buildup intro)

Fallout

The Catalyst

I'LL BE GONE or ROADS UNTRAVELED, whichever they want to do

The Little Things Give You Away (worth being 1 set, too good to not play every now and then)

BURN IT DOWN (New intro) (really can't figure how to effectively change up the end of the main set)

Bleed It Out (because OSC is the best closer they have for a show. let BIO close the main set until they get a heavier one to replace it....nothing off of ATS/LT could close the main set sadly)

-------------

Don't Stay (New intro)

Easier To Run (and if not, fuck it, let Chester pick between ETR and Runaway w/ a new intro, lol)

Faint

One Step Closer

2/3 of the sets get APFMH, P5hng, and WTCFM (3 of their best live songs), then you get Don't Stay, Easier To Run, BITS, POWERLESS, TLTGYA, etc all in there rotating. And goodbye New Divide lol.

I'm not too sure where I heard about, but Mike said that they'll play Until It Breaks (whole song) soon

Mike said he'd LIKE to play Until it Breaks...never said anything that remotely suggested it would actually happen.

https://twitter.com/LPCmmunication/status/2...3126912/photo/1

They're back to rehearsals!

Picture shows Mike at a piano with a guitar... Can narrow it down to a few

• What I've Done
  • ROADS UNTRAVELED
  • POWERLESS

Picture comes from Sean Paden's Instagram account with the caption "Be back to rehearsals soon." That's an older photo that he just happened to post now, rehearsals haven't actually started yet.

You're also forgetting In My Remains and The Little Things Give You Away in terms of songs Mike plays keys/guitar on (ones that he uses a Strat on, anyway - he also played keys/guitar on In Pieces and Valentine's Day).

Ahh, thanks for clearing that up. Didnt check Instagram for it, saw it on LPCommunication's twitter. Those 3 songs were the ones I could think of off the top of my head for Mike on guitar and piano. I was waiting for your expertice to clear things up :P