World Stage: Monterrey International Broadcast Dates

[AndOne]

That's a really good news. For India cuz this is the first time something related to Lp is broadcasted live here really excited for it hoping we get included in the next year Asia tour and we can show our raw power of fan base \m/

Edited by aravind221

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and cutting Given Up is dumb. might be due to the swearing though...

It's probably either the swearing or because it's in your face and loud and shit. A lot of times, Given Up isn't shown while other songs are. I always have said that the day they drop Given Up from the set completely is the day I will no longer go to see LP.

We had Given Up in sooo many tv broadcasts. World Stage is only 45 minutes so they have to cut half of the show. I don't think it has to anything to do with the swearing. I think it's great we got Given Up and In My Remains as extra songs.

It's probably either the swearing or because it's in your face and loud and shit. A lot of times, Given Up isn't shown while other songs are. I always have said that the day they drop Given Up from the set completely is the day I will no longer go to see LP.

One song doesnt make a band lol

Btw the crowd was good the problem was that a lot of people like 80% of the crowd were ht to mteora fans or they only liked 3 or 2 songs

A bunch of hardcore fans didnt go to the concert because of the random system to get tickets

hungarian mtv started the show 50 minutes earlier, so it just ended when it was supposed to start.. I was lucky to catch most of it. However audio was out of sync after the first ad break so it wasn't too enjoyable, if it is better in other countries I'll watch it on youtube or something. Joe's scratching and stuff were louder than usual, it gave the show a bit of different sound than what we're used to.

hungarian mtv started the show 50 minutes earlier, so it just ended when it was supposed to start.. I was lucky to catch most of it. However audio was out of sync after the first ad break so it wasn't too enjoyable, if it is better in other countries I'll watch it on youtube or something. Joe's scratching and stuff were louder than usual, it gave the show a bit of different sound than what we're used to.

here in Italy, it was good althought it was started a few minutes earlier and I miss APFMH long intro.

I can't register, the captcha isn't available :( can some upload it to mediafire or whatever?

Now I know why we can't register an account at lp bits: lp bits has a 75.000 users limit. When that number is reached they stop accepting new members. So we'll have to wait!

Edit: Now i know the name of the torrent is: Linkin.Park.MTV.World.Stage.2012.720p.mkv.torrent

But I can't get it cause I can't register an account on lp bits

Edited by berd