MTV World Stage: Monterrey (Video)

hahninator

Linkin Park's first show in Mexico since 2002, a headlining show at Arena Monterrey in Monterrey, Mexico on September 12th (show page here) was partially shown on MTV Latin America for MTV World Stage on Friday, October 5th.

This is the best quality available SO FAR, but hopefully an HD rip will surface soon. If you have one, simply leave a reply to this post or head to our media section in our forums! We thought we'd make this a Newswire thread so people can enjoy the video from an awesome show put on by the band.

Songs shown on MTV World Stage from Monterrey:

01. A Place For My Head

02. New Divide

03. Somewhere I Belong

04. Points Of Authority

05. LIES GREED MISERY

06. LOATR/SOTD/Iridescent

07. LOST IN THE ECHO

08. BURN IT DOWN

09. In The End

10. Bleed It Out

11. One Step Closer

Simply one of the best crowds we have seen for Linkin Park in quite some time! What do you all think? And wow, an AMAZING version of 'A Place For My Head'! We are very excited to hear the DSP from this show when it becomes available.

10/7 EDIT: 'IN MY REMAINS' and 'Given Up' from the MTV World Stage website can be viewed below. These songs were not a part of the TV broadcast, but can be found online.

Enjoy!

Thanks for posting this as a newswire im really proud of that

i was in the pit that day i had a fucking awesome time they were TOTALLY ON FIRE i dont want to watch the show in that quality ill wait for an HD RIP to rock it out as it should be

i hope that they release the show in a special edition of LT, even if they don't this is a fucking cool memory of that awesome night and the best of all MY FAVORITE SONG IN VIDEO,

A PLACE FOR MY FUCKING HEAD

hope to see the band soon!!! they will always be the love of my life

2 MORE PROSHOTS

edit IN MY REMAINS

AWESOME LIVE VERSIONNNNNNNNN

GIVEN UP

Edited by LINKINJOZE

What a monster f*cking amazing crownd!!!

The pit is really really into it during OSC. Wow.

Also, great performance / arena / lights/ mix (even if the stream quality is not at the top for the moment)... I would love to have the complete show. Rather have this one complete than the Home Depot Center one :P

Songs shown on MTV World Stage from Monterrey:

01. A Place For My Head

02. New Divide

03. Somewhere I Belong

04. Points Of Authority

05. LIES GREED MISERY

06. LOATR/SOTD/Iridescent

07. LOST IN THE ECHO

08. BURN IT DOWN

09. In The End

10. Bleed It Out

11. One Step Closer

Why "In My Remains" and "Given Up" isn't in the list?

Added IMR and GU to the main post. Are there multiple versions being broadcasted or something? lol. Kind of confused as to where GU and IMR came from.

MTV Latin America uploaded them, they called those BONUS TRACKS lol

can't wait for the HD rip, i still havent seen anything, i want to ''reanimate'' the APFMH like if i was in the show again!!

This is what every rock crowd should look and sound like. Kudos, Monterrey.

The band are on fire at the moment. Really can't wait for this tour to hit the UK.

I concur with both of these statements