Linkin Park Honda Civic Tour Live Broadcasting

lpu9

All Access has just announced that Linkin Park will be live broadcasting their second to last Honda Civic Tour date at The Home Depot Center in Carson, California exclusively on the AXS Television Network. The performance will be broadcasted completely live for one night only, the 8th of September at 10:00 PM Eastern Time/7:00 PM Pacific Time. The article indicates that both "LINKIN PARK and INCUBUS will air" on the channel.

DAMNNNNNNNNNNNN I thought we would get like a pro-shot of maybe ONE LP song this tour, and I was sure it would be like Burn It Down or LITE. PSYCHEDDD!! And Incubus too? Honestly, we have so many pro-shots of APFMH that if we don't get Set B or an impromptu keyboard technical difficulty, I won't mind if it's not played haha. I just want my Victimized / QWERTY, WTCFM, and In My Remains :)

Edited by Stone44

Awesome, i'll be at this show! I really hope someone records this. It will make up for the lack of DSP for the show.

But for the love of all that is holy please don't be set A. You've played variations of set A since the HOB show in May guys! C'mon!

• 2 weeks later...