25.08.2012 - Noblesville, IN, Klipsch Music Center

On the 25th, Linkin Park, Incubus and MUTEMATH venture to Noblesville, Indiana to the Klipsch Music Center for the tenth show of the 2012 Honda Civic Tour. LP has played this venue on numerous occasions before, the first being at a stop on Ozzfest 2001. That was actually their first show ever in the state of Indiana. A little over a month later, they returned to the venue again on an Ozzfest off day to play WRZX-FM's X-Fest 2K1 show (show page here). Nearby Indianapolis got a show on Family Values Tour 2001 as well.

One of the canceled shows in 2003 on Projekt Revolution came in Evansville, Indiana, a show the band never made up. Later in 2003, Indianapolis hosted X-103's 'Not So Silent Night', which Linkin Park played on their run of festival shows in December 2003. Anyway, Noblesville hosted a show on Projekt Revolution 2004, Projekt Revolution 2007 (show page here), and Projekt Revolution 2008 (show page here). This will be the band's eighth show in Indiana out of nine scheduled and sixth show in Noblesville at this venue.

At the last show in Tinley Park, Linkin Park played a variation of US Set B, the set that opens with 'A Place For My Head'. If current set rotation goes according to the norm, we should get some sort of US Set C in Noblesville, the setlist last played in Auburn Hills, MI a few days ago (show page here). Here's a great video of 'With You' opening the show with the new "Game Of Thrones" intro:

Who's going tonight to the show? M&G for anyone? Any fans keeping us updated on the setlist? One thing to note about this show is that while there was one in 2007 and 2008, there will NOT be a DSP (Digital Souvenir Package) for tonight's show reportedly due to the venue disagreeing with the band on how much money they should get from the sale of each recording. Ouch! This is one of five shows on the tour that will not have a DSP (Wantagh, Tinley Park, Noblesville, Mountain View and Carson).

After this show, the bands have an off day before playing in Dallas on the 27th, Woodlands on the 28th, Englewood on the 30th and then a few Canadian festivals after that. For the full 2012 tour schedule including past setlists and upcoming dates, click here.

SETLIST:

01. With You (Game Of Thrones Intro)

02. Faint (Ext. Outro)

03. Given Up (Ext. Outro)

04. VICTIMIZED (w/ QWERTY)

05. Lying From You

06. Somewhere I Belong (2012 Intro)

07. A Place For My Head (played reportedly due to keyboard problems)

08. New Divide

09. IN MY REMAINS

10. Empty Spaces

11. When They Come For Me

12. Waiting For The End (Apaches Intro w/ Until It Breaks verse 2 rap; Wall Of Noise Outro)

13. Breaking The Habit

14. LOATR/SOTD/Iridescent (Ballad Medley)

15. The Catalyst

16. What I've Done

17. BURN IT DOWN

18. In The End

19. Numb

20. Bleed It Out (w/ Beastie Boys' 'Sabotage' bridge)

----------------------------------

21. LOST IN THE ECHO (w/ 2012 Intro)

22. Papercut

23. One Step Closer (Ext. Outro)

For the second show this year (Bucharest being the first), 'A Place For My Head' is played mid-set (unplanned). Again it was rumored to be keyboard issues that prompted the song to appear with the studio version intro for only the second time in 2012. Here's a video:

Thanks to Ryan Gossard for the setlist!

On the 25th, Linkin Park, Incubus and MUTEMATH venture to Noblesville, Indiana to the Klipsch Music Center for the tenth show of the 2012 Honda Civic Tour. LP has played this venue on numerous occasions before, the first being at a stop on Ozzfest 2001. That was actually their first show ever in the state of Indiana. A little over a month later, they returned to the venue again on an Ozzfest off day to play WRZX-FM's X-Fest 2K1 show (show page here). Nearby Indianapolis got a show on Family Values Tour 2001 as well.

One of the canceled shows in 2003 on Projekt Revolution came in Evansville, Indiana, a show the band never made up. Later in 2003, Indianapolis hosted X-103's 'Not So Silent Night', which Linkin Park played on their run of festival shows in December 2003. Anyway, Noblesville hosted a show on Projekt Revolution 2004, Projekt Revolution 2007 (show page here), and Projekt Revolution 2008 (show page here). This will be the band's eighth show in Indiana out of nine scheduled and sixth show in Noblesville at this venue.

At the last show in Tinley Park, Linkin Park played a variation of US Set B, the set that opens with 'A Place For My Head'. If current set rotation goes according to the norm, we should get some sort of US Set C in Noblesville, the setlist last played in Auburn Hills, MI a few days ago (show page here). Here's a great video of 'With You' opening the show with the new "Game Of Thrones" intro:

Who's going tonight to the show? M&G for anyone? Any fans keeping us updated on the setlist? One thing to note about this show is that while there was one in 2007 and 2008, there will NOT be a DSP (Digital Souvenir Package) for tonight's show reportedly due to the venue disagreeing with the band on how much money they should get from the sale of each recording. Ouch! This is one of five shows on the tour that will not have a DSP (Wantagh, Tinley Park, Noblesville, Mountain View and Carson).

After this show, the bands have an off day before playing in Dallas on the 27th, Woodlands on the 28th, Englewood on the 30th and then a few Canadian festivals after that. For the full 2012 tour schedule including past setlists and upcoming dates, click here.

I'm going with my wife and boys (13 &10). This will be their 1st concert ever. My 7th LP show. Excited to see their reaction. I have a guaranteed M&G but am considering not going as Hahninator had said you essentially miss the entire Incubus set. We were at the Summit in Chicago, so we already have autographs. I dunno.

Yeah you will miss Incubus for sure. That's a decision you'll have to make. If you are only seeing one show then see Incubus, because they are going on hiatus again after this tour. And they are playing a killer show right now. If you've met LP before and won't go to a 2nd HCT show, see Incubus. Have fun!!

Yeah you will miss Incubus for sure. That's a decision you'll have to make. If you are only seeing one show then see Incubus, because they are going on hiatus again after this tour. And they are playing a killer show right now. If you've met LP before and won't go to a 2nd HCT show, see Incubus. Have fun!!

I leave for this show in an hour or so.

Lets see if I get the set right this time XD

NOBELSVILLE SETLIST:

• With You (Game Of Thrones Intro; 2012 Intro; 2012 Scratch Outro)
  • Faint (Ext. Outro)
  • Given Up (Ext. Outro w/ Extra Note)
  • VICTIMIZED (w/ QWERTY)
  • Lying From You
  • Somewhere I Belong (2012 Intro)
  • A Place For My Head
  • New Divide
  • IN MY REMAINS
  • Empty Spaces (w/ megaphone)
  • When They Come For Me (w/ megaphone)
  • Waiting For The End (Apaches Intro w/ 'Until It Breaks' rap; Wall of Noise Outro)
  • Breaking The Habit
  • LOATR/SOTD/Iridescent
  • The Catalyst
  • What I've Done
  • BURN IT DOWN
  • In The End
  • Numb (Outro w/ Numb/Encore Lyric Tease (Mike))
  • Bleed It Out (Ext. Bridge w/ Beastie Boys' Sabotage; Ext. Outro)

----------------------------------------------------

• LOST IN THE ECHO (2012 Intro)
  • Papercut
  • One Step Closer (Ext. Outro)

Show Notes:

- Mike rapped a verse from 'Until It Breaks' over the intro to 'Waiting For The End'.

- 'Bleed It Out' featured the Beastie Boys' 'Sabotage' bridge.

- Mike was having keyboard problems with 'New Divide' again. Like in Bucharest, they played 'A Place For My Head" while the issue was fixed.

- On 'One Step Closer' something might of happened during the bridge. Halfway through, Rob started the last chorus early causing some confusion, causing the band to skip the last chorus and go straight to the outro.

Other Notes:

- This was Adam's last show of the Honda Civic Tour.

Edited by Soul

Just got home from show, was pretty good. Had some tall guy in front of me for most of the show. Chester screwed up OSC so the end was a bit extended, it was funny. Not sure how many noticed it. Had my old LPST shirt underneath my Vecel shirt and Rob noticed during the MnG. Started drilling me on old school LPST info to see if I was legit, rofl? He's funny. Smacked Chester and had insightful conversation with Dave about people's horrible skills at catching things. Which turned funny to me when I caught another pick from Phoenix after show, gave it to an LPU'er. More will come to me when I've had rest.

Wow. With APFMH added in that makes this the best set of the whole tour! Too bad it was only a one off thing because of technical difficulties.

I haven't been watching the setlist rotation too closely but if there is a pattern can any of you predict what set we should be getting in Carson? I really hope it's not A. Heh.

wtf happens in OSC ???

What do you mean?

EDIT: Nevermind. DAMN. Nice scream. Mic fail? Anyone hear FTI right after the "Shut Up"s?

Show Notes:

- Mike was having keyboard problems with 'New Divide' again. Like in Bucharest, they played 'A Place For My Head" while the issue was fixed.

- On 'One Step Closer' something might of happened during the bridge. Halfway through, Chester stopped screaming and they went straight to the outro, skipping the last chorus.

Anything else interesting happen?

Edited by Soul