25.08.2012 - Noblesville, IN, Klipsch Music Center

- On 'One Step Closer' something might of happened during the bridge. Halfway through, Chester stopped screaming and they went straight to the outro, skipping the last verse.

*chorus ;)

OSC was kinda funny, I guess it was Chester who failed or there were problems with his mic. It sucks that there will be no DSP for this show, would be interesting to hear if they'd fix it.

Epic setlist is epic.

Maybe LIES GREED MISERY instead of Papercut or Somewhere I Belong and it would be the best setlist so far.

i go with LGM instead of SIB, but instead of Papercut?! A set without Papercut is not able to be the best setlist :P

The problem of OSC was due to Rob in the beginning and then everyone else thought differently what to play next. Fortunately, Brad just went for the outro after another intro. shit happens :D

SIB had a GREAT crowd reaction on this tour. I also thought WTF it's weird they'd be playing it but wow the crowd loves it. Papercut in the medley of LFY/Papercut is filthy. So badass. Keep both songs, rotate Numb with something. Otherwise I'm not bitching about anything setlist-wise besides the fact A, B, and C all have so many singles in a row in the second half of the main set...maybe swap that up a bit or something.

WFTE

BTH

LOATR/SOTD/Iridescent

Catalyst

WID

BID

ITE

Numb

BIO

That's a LOT of singles in a row. 11. Wow. First half changing between singles/non singles/new songs is great but the second half is sooooooooo full of top 10/big songs/singles lol.

Papercut in the medley of LFY/Papercut is filthy. So badass. Keep both songs, rotate Numb with something.

Yes, the "medley" of LFY/Papercut makes it acceptable and not too tiring, but Papercut alone in the set, I thing is boring. At least here in Europe the audience just act like "meh" on it...

On the other side, Numb "awakens" everybody, LP fans or not.