My Little Razor Blade

hahninator

Machine Shop is going on hiatus; Warner and LP have creative differences; Styles Of Beyond is officially dropped from Machine Shop; Ryu and co release a new song from their group The Get Busy Committee called My Little Razor Blade.

Read all about it on Mike's new blog post here.

The track is absolutely sick. Ryu lets his emotions loose...

"You should see my clientele

I ain't sayin' names, but

I can build a train track

Everybody's buyin' rails

True fact

People at Warner are fucking high as hell

How can you explain puttin' Ryu's shit up on the shelf

It's a fuckin' shame..."

Badass. I don't know about you guys, but SOB is one of my favorite hip hop groups. Thoughts? Is everyone ready for the day LP finally gets off this ridiculous label?

Mikes Blog basically answered my Machine shop questions i had a while ago.

Its a Shame to see Machine shop go down like that. The Artists on there were pretty good. Making Holly big and helping styles get more out there.

They aren't done forever. He said on hiatus, which means just a break. It was unofficial before but of course now it's official, etc.

I think once LP gets off WB, Mike will get Machine Shop going again and rock it real time. He might put LP on it and sign a bunch of other artists :)

Yeahh i see that but also who knows how long the hiatus might be. Blink 182 has been a hiatus for some years now but that was like a different story. Hopefully MSR is back soon and warner pulls their head out of their ass

Well within the next year to year and a half, LP will be off Warner. After this CD they need 2 more albums and I think they will BS it with a live DVD and another project, like a remix CD, demo CD or something else cool. Maybe a 2 part concept album LOL, and then a live DVD. Hmm.

FM, SOB, and Holly Brook were the only 3 artists left that were signed to Machine Shop, right? I'm wondering if this might finally allow Holly to get out of the mess she's in with Warner, because last I heard she was still stuck with them.

I'm sure the current economy probably factored into Machine Shop going on hiatus too.

FM, SOB, and Holly Brook were the only 3 artists left that were signed to Machine Shop, right? I'm wondering if this might finally allow Holly to get out of the mess she's in with Warner, because last I heard she was still stuck with them.

I'm sure the current economy probably factored into Machine Shop going on hiatus too.

I heard she did. Someone commented on the Warner thread when i brought up what would happen with MSR