27.06.2012 - Los Angeles, CA - Jimmy Kimmel Live

anyone knows why BID was played twice?

I was at the show and I can tell you that it was played twice because not all instruments were audible. They also played New Divide twice because Joe Hahn messed up on the bridge. he basically came in late and it sounded weird. Mike wasnt too happy that they had to re-do it.

The sped up version was the soundcheck I believe.

While waiting to go into the area where the stage is, LP was doing sound check and some of the songs they did were BID and LGM. BID was sped up for some reason. It wasnt the whole song either. Nothing special about it....I am sure they were just messing around.

I guess they'll show the rest of the set tomorrow???

Tonight they are going to air LGM and New Divide. Thats it...The other songs are more then likely not going to air on TV.

Just happened to look on Wikipedia for Living Things, and noticed that Lost In The Echo is listed as the next single, with a release date of July 23rd... Any legit information on this?

Guess somebody responded to my question cause now it's no longer on Wikipedia haha

Now LP uploads a lyric video for Lost In The Echo... hmmm

Edited by Erockk2121

has anyone videos or mp3´s of the sound checks and the fucked up new devide seriously i love stuff like that :D

People were not allowed in during soundcheck and all you couldnt hear them that well while waiting in line. If there are any videos, I am sure you can hardly hear anything..

lol seeing this crowd compared to the 2003 crowd at Jimmy Kimmel is hilarious.

Please drop BID ASAP from the live sets. Shit sounds terrible. Chester sounds really weak on the verses. The building it ERRRRRPP is just becoming hilarious to watch. Worst live song I have seen from them in quite some time. Holy shit lol how am I in the minority on this? This is so bad guys :( Shinoda rapping behind the keyboard and trying to be gangster shit? Seriously?

lol seeing this crowd compared to the 2003 crowd at Jimmy Kimmel is hilarious.

Please drop BID ASAP from the live sets. Shit sounds terrible. Chester sounds really weak on the verses. The building it ERRRRRPP is just becoming hilarious to watch. Worst live song I have seen from them in quite some time. Holy shit lol how am I in the minority on this? This is so bad guys :( Shinoda rapping behind the keyboard and trying to be gangster shit? Seriously?

No I agree with you on that. Burn It Down is awful live, and also really boring! Really weak live song, hadn't it been the first single they wouldn't play it.

No I agree with you on that. Burn It Down is awful live, and also really boring! Really weak live song, hadn't it been the first single they wouldn't play it.

Which is why I was wish either I'll Be Gone or Castle Of Glass was their first single, but this isnt a perfect world...

Edited by Jack

I would say the opposite. Boring track on the album but great live song. At least at the show in Berlin it worked pretty well. I was surprised.