27.06.2012 - Los Angeles, CA - Jimmy Kimmel Live

Tonight LP's going to perform at Jimmy Kimmel Live for the 3rd time (not counting the Transformers 2 Premiere show, which ended up being featured on the Jimmy Kimmel Live show later on). They played there in 2003 (show page here) and a special show in 2007 ( show page here) with a few more songs than usual at a different venue.

The TV schedule says the band will be on the show tonight AND tomorrow, but they'll only perform tonight! We'll see what happens about that.

LPL staff member thefullmonty will be reporting live from the show via twitter, follow him here.

Here's a video of their famous performance in 2003:

Any guesses for the setlist? We need the soundchecked LIES GREED MISERY. Maybe another new song?

SETLIST:

01. BURN IT DOWN

02. BURN IT DOWN

03. LIES GREED MISERY

04. Faint

05. New Divide

06. New Divide

07. Numb

08. What I've Done

The 2003 set is actually incorrect, we haven't come around to fix it yet. We learned recently that the "confirmed" set on the show pages is completely false. It was just a set with around 8 songs.

2007 had more songs because it was in a different venue, so LP could turn into a real show with a slighty shorter full set.

Kimmel sets are usually just 6 to 8 songs. That will probably the case for tonight too.

If the pattern is like their doing it on the show (New - Old), I hope its something like this:

• New Divide
  • Burn It Down
  • Numb
  • Lies Greed Misery
  • What I've Done
  • I'll Be Gone
  • Faint
  • Lost in the Echo
Or something along those lines

The 2003 set is actually incorrect, we haven't come around to fix it yet. We learned recently that the "confirmed" set on the show pages is completely false. It was just a set with around 8 songs.

2007 had more songs because it was in a different venue, so LP could turn into a real show with a slighty shorter full set.

Kimmel sets are usually just 6 to 8 songs. That will probably the case for tonight too.

Thanks AndOne for these informations.

Assuming the last song will be LGM. I have no idea why the fuck they repeated BID and ND

EDIT: Btw, in case you hadn't noticed, I'm editing my post above with the setlist

Edited by azAZ

I watched it. Performance was good, I guess. It was really just BID and Faint, they always sound the same live, nothing really spectacular, bland, solid live songs. But I wish they didn't cut Faint, that sucked.