Which LT songs will be played on the Honda Civic Tour?

ChuckCheese

the're already playing Burn It Down and Lies Greed Misery;

so, based on what they do in 2007 (last time they start touring before the album came out), I assume they'll play 3/4 new songs which are:

- Lost In The Echo: perfect for an opening and maybe also in the middle of the set.

- Victimized: not my favorite so far, but still crazy and heavy, perfect in a "high energy set"

- In My Remains/I'll Be Gone: two pretty simialr song that could be rotate in the middle of the set;

- Tinfoil/Powerless: that would be a great choice to start the encore with this song, in simial fashion to what they did with The Little Things Give You Away

maybe that also decided to play Castle Of Glass, depend also if they rotate couple of setlist or if they decided to play a single one, but who knows;

only time will tell.

I'm positive Lost In The Echo and Victimized will be played, obviously Burn It Down, LGM, don't count that one in for sure. They played it all through Europe maybe they'll make room for a different track since it's not a single. I WANT to hear Skin To Bone and Castle of Glass, those two sound like they'd be epic live!

Tinfoil will go into Powerless for an encore break, thats my bet.

Otherwise... Burn It Down, Lies Greed Misery 100%, Lost In The Echo, I'll Be Gone and Skin To Bone have high chances too imo. In My Remains might be a song that makes it into the set too, but I would not count 100% on that.

Honestly I think Skin To Bone has amazing single potential, definitely see it as a big one down the road.

Finally, someone who thinks SKIN TO BONE is awesome too. I fucking love it.

i would say:

Lost In The Echo

In My Remains

Powerless

Tinfoil

even tough i would like to se roads untraveled and castle of glass i don't see that coming at least for HC tour. but those 4 alongside LGM and BID its enough, if not they would drop too much old songs. btw... victimized could easily rotate for LGM.

I honestly do not see LP playing UNTIL IT BREAKS live. I can't imagine Brad singing his whole part live on stage every night, and for some reason, it doesn't seem like a ''live'' song to me. I would LOVE to see it played live though, it's one of my favorite songs on the album by far. I wish they would just play the entire album live and then add 10 more single songs from past releases. Kind of like this.

01. LOST IN THE ECHO

02. IN MY REMAINS

03. BURN IT DOWN

04. LIES GREED MISERY

05. I'LL BE GONE

06. CASTLE OF GLASS

07. VICTIMIZED

08. ROADS UNTRAVELED

09. SKIN TO BONE

10. UNTIL IT BREAKS

11. TINFOIL

12. POWERLESS

13. What I've Done

14. Numb

15. Somewhere I Belong

16. Papercut

17. The Catalyst

18. Waiting For The End

19. Crawling

20. Bleed It Out

21. One Step Closer

22. A Place For My Head

I honestly do not see LP playing UNTIL IT BREAKS live. I can't imagine Brad singing his whole part live on stage every night, and for some reason, it doesn't seem like a ''live'' song to me. I would LOVE to see it played live though, it's one of my favorite songs on the album by far. I wish they would just play the entire album live and then add 10 more single songs from past releases. Kind of like this.

01. LOST IN THE ECHO

02. IN MY REMAINS

03. BURN IT DOWN

04. LIES GREED MISERY

05. I'LL BE GONE

06. CASTLE OF GLASS

07. VICTIMIZED

08. ROADS UNTRAVELED

09. SKIN TO BONE

10. UNTIL IT BREAKS

11. TINFOIL

12. POWERLESS

13. What I've Done

14. Numb

15. Somewhere I Belong

16. Papercut

17. The Catalyst

18. Waiting For The End

19. Crawling

20. Bleed It Out

21. One Step Closer

22. A Place For My Head

No chance that will happen. As with every new album release, not every concert-attendee knows the songs off of the new album - which is why they need to blend in the new songs with some of the old songs in a mix.

Think of all the Incubus fans coming out for the Honda Civic tour. They probably know many older LP songs, but there's a good chance they don't know any songs off of Living Things. :)

But for us hardcore fans - it would be an awesome setlist. Listen to new material, and afterwards going nuts for the old stuff :)

No chance that will happen. As with every new album release, not every concert-attendee knows the songs off of the new album - which is why they need to blend in the new songs with some of the old songs in a mix.

Think of all the Incubus fans coming out for the Honda Civic tour. They probably know many older LP songs, but there's a good chance they don't know any songs off of Living Things. :)

But for us hardcore fans - it would be an awesome setlist. Listen to new material, and afterwards going nuts for the old stuff :)

Why would LP make a set catering around what Incubus fans want? I don't know anything on the new Incubus album, but I don't mind if they play that entire album live. I'm going to see LP, just like they're mainly going to see Incubus. This is the ''LIVING THINGS World Tour'' so I would imagine they'd play a lot of the album. I don't want to pay money to see shitty songs like Meteora/HT songs live. Ew. That was for 2000-2004.

I don't want to pay money to see shitty songs like Meteora/HT songs live. Ew. That was for 2000-2004.

Oh, were you there? Thankfully, there are people who would pay to see it again... You are not the center of the universe.

In my opinion, compared to MTM and ATS, Living Things doesn't really need to be listened to from beginning to end. It's a collection of songs for the most part, and not really a connected sequence of songs like MTM and especially ATS was.

As for what songs I can see being played live on the HC tour:

Lost in the Echo

In My Remains

Burn it Down

Lies Greed Misery

I'll Be Gone

Victimized

and maybe Powerless.

Although since the ATS world tour, my predictions in terms of setlists has been completely off, and this tour looks to be even more of a curve ball.

First 5 tracks off the album, plus Tinfoil as an opener and Until it Breaks over the WFTE intro is my bet. They tend to debut the more straightforward songs earlier in the cycle and then get into the more ambitious stuff later on.

First 5 tracks off the album, plus Tinfoil as an opener and Until it Breaks over the WFTE intro is my bet. They tend to debut the more straightforward songs earlier in the cycle and then get into the more ambitious stuff later on.

seems logical since they already played Burn It Down and Lies Greed Misery;

and also the other 3 songs (Lost In The Echo, In My Remains and I'll Be Gone) seems easy to rehearse.

I don't want to pay money to see shitty songs like Meteora/HT songs live. Ew. That was for 2000-2004.

I will pay LP twice as much each show to play more older songs. Play more from HT/Meteora. As much old shit as possible. And HTEP. Damn. Shit rapes MTM/ATS music.

I'll say that the first six are the most likely to make it into the set.

Lost in the Echo

In My Remains

Burn It Down

Lies Greed Misery

I'll Be Gone

Castle of Glass

I'd like to see Tinfoil & Powerless as the last songs prior to an encore. Basically as a way of emulating the close of the album without it being the last song of the entire set.

I don't expect Until it Breaks to ever be played live.