LIVING THINGS streaming in full on 19th to 22th

Andros

This site http://www.20min.ch will be streaming LIVING THINGS in full starting on 19th to 22th

From June 19 to 22 20 minutes you propose to hear the new album by Linkin Park "Living Things".

Linkin Park became known in 2000 with his album "Hybrid Theory" and sums up the mood of the group, a hybrid of alternative rock and nu metal. A decade later, the six Californians are still evolving and their fifth album, to be released in June, is proof that Linkin Park still can make the connection between musical styles they love. Thanks to its adaptability and inventiveness, the group has managed to create a new album that will appeal to fans. "Living Things" sounds like the most personal album of the group, who also looks like most of the early titles, energetic, intense and intrepid.

To celebrate as it should be the output of this new album, you can make it a good idea on our site. Indeed, we suggest you discover the exclusive pieces composed by Chester Bennington and his five accomplices, and produced by Rick Rubin exceptional, a preview on our site. From June 19 to 22, "20 minutes" makes available for your ears "Living Things" in its entirety.

What do you think about this?

UPDATE: Full streaming in iTunes on 19th. Source: LPBR

Sources: LPA and 20min.ch article

Edited by MacGyver

So doesn't this ruin the "let's listen to it all together the day it comes out" thing he suggested? :P

I don't take the challenge, so those who took the challenge, will have to resist while those who don't enjoy :lol:

You can say the same thing about his Twitter...

...Yes? m_shinoda and mikeshinoda.com are Mike's own personal accounts. If you're referring to any "official" Linkin Park account, then I agree with you.

...Yes? m_shinoda and mikeshinoda.com are Mike's own personal accounts. If you're referring to any "official" Linkin Park account, then I agree with you.

Agreed. Mike posts the stuff on his Twitter and blog. Official LP account is run by Adam and I believe a few others have access to it.

Waiting for the day it comes out to listen to it. Not far away.