LIVING THINGS Remix Subscription

deko_lp

Very good remix!!! I like this one a lot. Good club dance remix.

Just....don't cry US fans. You might want to check LPL Statistics - # of shows played in countries:

United States - 514 shows

Germany - 48 shows

Poland - 2 shows

Wait, what?

Yes but you have to consider that LP is from the US, it's their home country. Naturally they would tour the most dates here.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Out of all the remixes (next month is the last one and it will be LITE), the Roads Untraveled remix is definitely my favorite. I was totally expecting some quality M. Shinoda remixes and stuff when I pre-ordered back in March but it's all good. Some of the remixes were horrible, while some were pretty decent. I still wish we got that Tech N9ne remix, but that's all good too..

I think the point is that hey set their on mark with reanimation and, hands down, that is something that they won't achieve anymore and most people have reanimation-like expetation. you'll never be statsified with upcoming remixes while you expect remixes in that range...

I think the point is that hey set their on mark with reanimation and, hands down, that is something that they won't achieve anymore and most people have reanimation-like expetation. you'll never be statsified with upcoming remixes while you expect remixes in that range...

I just listened to Reanimation the other day driving around in my car and it was amazing. I love that album. The remixes are 100% awesome. Some of the guest rappers kind of sucked but they weren't terrible, and the remixes were so great that it didn't matter anyways. I don't think LP will ever release a remix in the same way as Reanimation. The album still feels like it isn't from it's time and it's totally a fan favorite from almost every LP fan I have ever talked to. The band should take notes from that. These LT remixes come no where close to Reanimation!

Leave the remixes to Mike and Joe and they might sound similar. I really enjoyed Mike's remixes of LOATR and WID, but I'm not usually fond of other artist's remixes of LP tracks. I think Mike is awesome at it.

Edited by Geki

So fed up with remixes, I'd rather have some original music.

Same, but I'm also fed up with the millions of instrumental demos we get from LP. Why don't they release ones with vocals? I know they have tons in the LP vault that have vocals.

Actually, it's always seemed to me like a song needs to get really, really far in the creative process before lyrics are applied to it. I don't think they have as many songs with lyrics as we think they do. The ratio in the LPU albums makes it seem like the vocal tracks are being spread out to make sure that they don't run out too quickly.

• 4 months later...

Bump. I think I will make a news post about this to see if someone can provide us with why we are missing a remix.

http://livingthings.linkinpark.com/ says:

"If you pre-ordered from the LIVING THINGS Store your purchase included:

Instant mp3 download of "BURN IT DOWN"

Digital download of the full album, delivered on 6.26.12.

Early access to tickets for the just-announced Honda Civic Tour in North America.

Subscription to LIVING THINGS REMIXED. You will receive one new remix per month for the next 8 months."

Also the LOST IN THE ECHO remix winner was supposed to have one come out.