New Album Speculation

hahninator

I'm sorry to bring this up but the story/graphic novel isn't gonnt happen. Either Joe or Phoenix said that its not gonna be like The Wall or Tommy. It's just gonna be really different.

Although, if they were just yanking our chains and lying, that would be the best lie i ever heard XP.

that's cool but LOL "This will be happen in some kind of fantasy world."

Joe just smoked weed? LMAO

Joe was always into fantasy stuff and design, like those concepts in videos of PTS.OF.ATHRTY and In the end. =) And he often painted some weird monsters...

I much love fantasy art. Those news are awesome :D

i'm kinda worried about this... i just want a new freakin' album on CD with approx. 10-15 tracks, in a nice classic square-shaped glass box or eventually digipack (a bonus DVD would be nice but it's not necessary). i just like to keep it simple, maybe i'm old fashioned, i don't know. i really hope, they won't do anything lame...

I agree. I don't really listen to LP anymore though, so it doesn't really bother me.

Maybe it's something like Mudvayne's "The Game". Fans that bought that CD get to play this mystery game on their website and I think there's a prize if you solve the mystery correctly. I'm not saying LP will have a game to go with their CD but maybe something interactive on the website like that. Something else Mudvayne did was restrict concert tickets to people who bought the CD. That was really lame, especially in these economic times, and they got rid of it. But that was said to possibly be the future of the music industry or something like that.

Maybe they release it in like some kinda HD cd, or a surround sound CD! Or maybe vinyl? idk

It would also be interesting if the album was one freakin long song...lol

or I thought this would be really cool: They release all of the songs lyrics on their web page before release, and they let the fans give the songs titles. Then the band picks their favorite one of each song. That produces publicity and hype and gives fan interaction. So when people go to pick up the cd, they can see if their suggestion made it on to the album! Idk just something creative and fun to think about.