*The Official Merch Discussion Thread*

Jen

personally, I've never bothered with casettes (not sure how to spell that haha) sure there may be a few differences in a couple of songs from pre-HT, but I've never seen the point.

plus, My LP collection has seriously reduced in its pace of accumulation due to my damned PayPal account being hacked - bastards!! that and the limits of a Student Loan being what they are... :(

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

personally, I've never bothered with casettes (not sure how to spell that haha) sure there may be a few differences in a couple of songs from pre-HT, but I've never seen the point.

plus, My LP collection has seriously reduced in its pace of accumulation due to my damned PayPal account being hacked - bastards!! that and the limits of a Student Loan being what they are... :(

I see Cd's becoming extinct in a few years and everything will be in the Digital format (Which I'm not too friendly about to say the least). But yeah they do take quite some space and well not too many differences from whats found on CDs :P

Well, that really sucks about Paypal. Hope everything gets resolved for you though. Collecting has been getting awfully slow as of lately -_-

Just won Linkin Park Sampler Tape One Step Closer/With You on eBay. Not sure what its worth, but you can't go wrong for 5 bucks I guess :P

You got a bargain, Typically when there's a lot of LP commotion going on I've seen them regularly pick up around $20. At one point the HIGHEST I've seen one go for is...

$60 0_o

Yeah, ive seen a few of those on there now. I first bought mine for $10+5 shipping, then i got a second one for under $5 i think.

And, $60!? More than/equal to the WY/POA sampler cassette..

Yup happened like 2 years back, I was very very surprised as you see lol.

Awards are really hard to come by, besides the HT RIAA Award. The one u pictured Stuck, i have never seen lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You can Blame the LPU forums for the dead boards :P

i don't really see what they've got to talk about on there... we've had ATS and all that stuff, it's only the LPU11 cd... :/

idk, never been a member so I'm just speculating ;)

Edited by LGraham

i don't really see what they've got to talk about on there... we've had ATS and all that stuff, it's only the LPU11 cd... :/

idk, never been a member so I'm just speculating ;)

theres alot of talk of collectors in the LPU. It's got over 300 posts already :P That's why I been a bit busy there than here as of lately, sorry If some people missed me xD

-bump- Feel free to check out my little collection :P http://lpcollectors.prv.pl/

If anyones interested i can add your banners uder the existing ones. Just let me know ;)

I like the videos you have, there pretty unique to say the least :)

theres alot of talk of collectors in the LPU. It's got over 300 posts already :P That's why I been a bit busy there than here as of lately, sorry If some people missed me xD

I like the videos you have, there pretty unique to say the least :)

thx ;) Well it's always something different. Not everyone have the stuff I do in example so I thought a presentation of the cd would be a nice way to show it. Don't have so much time atm but I hope I will finish with all cds by the end of march 2012 :) It takes somewhere between half an hour to an hour to create one presentation video. I still want to add song samples to them.