Arleta, CA Dying Teen Wants To Meet Linkin Park

hahninator

I just want to say thank you to everyone who took the time to post about this yesterday. You should all give yourselves a pat on the back.

An even bigger thank you to Adam for taking the story to LP Management. It probably wouldn't have gotten that far without your help.

And thousands of thank you's to LP themselves. This right here makes me so proud to be a Linkin Park fan. You really do care about the people that support you and you give back to the ones that really need it.

I just wish this could ultimately have a happy ending.

Just saw the Link in my facebook news feed. Good on the boys.

So proud of everyone who helped make this happen! Special thanks to Adam and Jen!

So damn proud to be part of this amazing group of fans!!

yes indeed!

I'm so happy that Rob and Chester went to see him... Ozzy called him... Why can't Green Day do a little more than just tweet about him..........?

ah (as mentioned above) all have their own reasons and commitments. LP were fortunate to be there to see em why don't you look in this perspective if LP were not in US and somewhere else or they themselves would not be able to see him? Would you start telling 'LP is this and that could be more human' and all? It was a good, no a very good gesture on the part of LP and Ozzy and everyone appreciates it but that doesn't make Green Day 'bad' even if they don't want to see him (which in this case we don't know anything). Their lives, just something normal.

• 1 month later...

I'm trying to find out for sure. I haven't heard from Angelita in a while, shes the family friend that was in the news report on ktla.

:( Cancer sucks.

EDIT: From what I found on the Green Day Authority website, which is where I first learned of this story, Kyle passed away early this morning, July 27th, 2011. He was 15 years old.

http://www.greendayauthority.com/news/2455/

I have no words.