Which songs do you think could the band do in Summer?

sckofelng

It's not about the band's wish to play it or not, it's "only" about your opinion which songs LP could perform. Chester/Mike vocalwise and the others for their instruments^^

I'd say the band could perform these quite easily:

A Place For My Head

Nobody's Listening (imo fitting in the ATS style quite good)

P5hng Me Aw*y

POA (obviously)

Reading My Eyes

Don't Stay

And those if they rehears them with confidence:

With You

Easier To Run

Figure.09

By Myself

What do you think?

Edited by sckofelng

I think they need to change 100% the setlists. Jesus these "new" setlists are weak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

god, they need to bring back Figure.09, By Myself, Forgotten, Reading My Eyes and the hip hop medley

I dont feel like rocking when I listen to the DSP's

Please DROP! Crawling, LFY, SOTD, NUMB!

I don't really like any of the new sets. It's not that it's too much ATS, I just don't like the way they flow. Blackout would be a crazy opener. I don't really like The Requiem opening every single show. It would be cool if they had The Requiem fade into whatever song is first instead of doing the savio speech and then the first song, makes no sense unless it is Wretches. Absolutely no idea why they did that. So basically I would love to see The Requiem go, I'd love to see Blackout open, I think the whole set should be re-arranged, and I want some old songs brought back, such as With You and P5hng, as well as APFMH.

I hope that will bring POA back cause I want to hear Mike rappingf over the intro and the outro,

and also I wanna see Hands Hedl High again, no maytter if it's the full version or the mashup w/ Crawling 'cause I love Mike verses.

Edited by LPU90

I think they should also bring back SIB and give songs like Numb or BTH a break.

I doubt they'd drop Numb, it's too popular.

They may well bring back some older songs in summer- particularly for more heavy-oriented festivals like Download in the UK. I'd say songs most likely to be played again more frequently are-

A Place for My Head

Somewhere I Belong

From the Inside

But I doubt there will be significant setlist change. Burning in the Skies will probably become a staple now it's been properly released.

I doubt they'd drop Numb, it's too popular.

They may well bring back some older songs in summer- particularly for more heavy-oriented festivals like Download in the UK. I'd say songs most likely to be played again more frequently are-

A Place for My Head

Somewhere I Belong

From the Inside

But I doubt there will be significant setlist change. Burning in the Skies will probably become a staple now it's been properly released.

I hopew that they'll bring P5hng Me Aw*y back;

it'll be fit so good with ATS style

Is it possible for them to play And One ever again?

It's just the song I want to hear live the most. There's no official release of this one live ever (they could have done it for the first HT singles) and the live version is so cool!

No, APFMH > BITS in Bleed It Out anyday. That shit gets you PUMPED!

Agreed. I've seen them do APFMH twice over BIO in Boston and NYC and it was the fucking shit. I went crazy during it. Something about HT songs just get you pumped up at LP shows. ;]

they gonna cover Friday b Rebeca Black

Yeah, but that song's kinda limited. It could only be played on a Friday...

;)

Is it possible for them to play And One ever again?

It's just the song I want to hear live the most. There's no official release of this one live ever (they could have done it for the first HT singles) and the live version is so cool!

Much as I think it's unlikely, I would love it for them to play And One again. That song kicks so much ass live.

I'm really hope that LP covered Wish by NIN again.

LP version is even better than the original version :P but just having SIB and POA with maybe like WTCFM verse intro would be good for this summer.