Europe 2011:

11.06.2011 Nickelsdorf, Austria – NovaRock

13.06.2011 Donington, UK – Download

14.06.2011 Stockholm, Sweden, Ericsson Globe Arena

16.06.2011 Helsinki, Finland, Kaisaniemi Park – Projekt Revolution

18.06.2011 Leipzig, Germany, Festwiese – Projekt Revolution

19.06.2011 Oberursel, Germany, Hessentag – Projekt Revolution

21.06.2011 Hamburg, Germany, O2 World

23.06.2011 Prag, Czech Republic, O2 Arena (not yet confirmed)

25.06.2011 München, Germany, Reitstadion Riem – Projekt Revolution

26.06.2011 Imola, Italy – Sonisphere

28.06.2011 Ardenal, Norway – Hove Festival

30.06.2011 Werchter, Belgium, Festivalpark – Rock Werchter

01.07.2011 Arras, France – Main Square Festival

02.07.2011 St.Gallen, Switzerland – OpenAir St.Gallen

04.07.2011 London, UK, Roundhouse – iTunes Festival

Asia 2011:

11.09.2011 Chiba, Japan - Makuhari Messe

13.09.2011 Yokokama, Japan - Yokohama Arena

14.09.2011 Nagoya, Japan - Nippon Gaishi Hall

16.09.2011 Osaka, Japan - Intex Osaka

25.09.2011 Singapore, Singapore, Padang Main Stage - Formula 1 Singtel Singapore Grand Prix

Anxious to see what they do for the rest of the summer following the Euro tour. The 2nd leg just seems very odd for some reason. They're going to take a 3 months layoff, then play shows in Europe for a couple of weeks, and then take another 2 months off until the possible tour in Asia?

Just don't see why they're going to miss out on the U.S. summer markets or not even tour the U.S. again on the ATS tour cycle for that matter.

Anxious to see what they do for the rest of the summer following the Euro tour. The 2nd leg just seems very odd for some reason. They're going to take a 3 months layoff, then play shows in Europe for a couple of weeks, and then take another 2 months off until the possible tour in Asia?

Just don't see why they're going to miss out on the U.S. summer markets or not even tour the U.S. again on the ATS tour cycle for that matter.

I'm thinking US Projekt Revolution in that gap. It's the usual sort of time, and if they got some good supports it could be a really successful tour.

I'm thinking US Projekt Revolution in that gap. It's the usual sort of time, and if they got some good supports it could be a really successful tour.

Mike already said that the Texas show would be their last show in US.

The tour at this point is probably going to go Europe > Asia (no PR this year, Singapore could very well be towards the end of the Asian leg), and then a break for a couple months to work on new material. I'd imagine we'll see them pop up again towards the end of the year for a few shows in the U.S. (I'd honestly be shocked if they didn't do KROQ Almost Acoustic Xmas again), then depending on how far along they are on making album #5, they'll either do another round of dates or go back into the studio.

The tour at this point is probably going to go Europe > Asia (no PR this year, Singapore could very well be towards the end of the Asian leg), and then a break for a couple months to work on new material. I'd imagine we'll see them pop up again towards the end of the year for a few shows in the U.S. (I'd honestly be shocked if they didn't do KROQ Almost Acoustic Xmas again), then depending on how far along they are on making album #5, they'll either do another round of dates or go back into the studio.

I agree

• 3 weeks later...

may be a bit out of topic but they think that LP realesed the dsp from this tour?

(I'm going to Sonisphere's show In Italy, so I'm just curious - lol!)

so far nothing new appears on the download site so, may someone know if they released it or not